Friday, December 19, 2008

To My Single Moms

I don't know how you do it, really I don't. I am soooo thankful for my husband. For being my other half. For helping me. For being Sawyers Daddy. For being damn handsome. I don't know what I would do without him! I'm just having an annoying day and Geoff is coming home way later due our car getting fixed. I thought he was going to be home at 6:30, he calls me saying it will be about 8 pm. Not having him here to help me while Sawyer is being so high maintenance makes me want to collapse on the floor and kick my feet like a four year old throwing a tantrum (Which you better not EVER do Sawyer... EVER! ). Just a few hours without him to help is rough, I can't imagine raising one or two or MORE without someone like my husband. Geoff, you never read my blogs but MAN am I thankful for you EVERYDAY!

Single mommies, you kick butt. How do you raise children, support them and look good at the same time?! All the moms I know that are single are also my friends and I have really hot friends, so the ones I know look GOOD which makes me generalize; you all look freakin' good! Point is, I'm sooo impressed!

3 comments:

fallgirly said...

So what's with both of our husband's not reading our blogs?? Are we not interesting enough for them? Boo!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how they do it at all. John however, it gone 6 days a week and comes home after baby goes to bed...but if I did not have his help when he is off I would lose it. I use BABY EINSTEIN to help me though during the other 6 days of the week. I couldn't pee if it wasn't for them creating those DVD's.

kate telles said...

Thanks for that Holly! :) Its nice to get recognition sometimes! It is rough but in the end its worth it when the kids look at you with that big grin or say I love you mommy! I keep doing it for those few and far between moments...and cuz I have to!! ;)