Monday, December 1, 2008

Britney Spears

I would like to say for the record I always believed in Britney Spears. Always. The first concert I ever went to was Will Smith. That's right, read it and be jealous. Anyway, good ol' Brit Brit was the opener, that's right OPENER and I liked her. Her moves reminded me of a free mall performance. Her vocals weren't there at all, but something struck me and I liked her. Perhaps it was the sun beating down on my head in the seat miles up from the stage. Perhaps it was the beer breath from the drunk dancers the row in front of us intoxicating me. I liked Britney. I prided myself on buying her CD's the day they came out. I've been to every concert (Well, one per album) except the last one. I think it's fare to say, Brit, I've got YOUR Boom Boom!

I declared from the beginning of her downfall that she would return. Through Kevin Federline, a cop out wedding (Support it.) , a shaved head, drinking (Totally support it.), vagina flashing (Okay, not too into it.), a shaved head (Hey, whatever.), a stay in the mental institution, being fat (Seriously, no excuse.), Brit, I KNEW there would be a comeback.

And folks... I think it's here, I think it's coming. Have you seen how hot she looks lately??? She coming back folks, I'm willing to put Sawyer on it (Only during his teething stage). Britney, I'm not that innocent, you're not a girl, not yet a woman, you are a performer and I want to see performances. I don't care if you lip sing, hit me one more time with your dance moves, I've been there for you since the beginning and I deserve it.

6 comments:

kate telles said...

I am a Britney supporter as well! Did u watch her "documentary" last night?

fallgirly said...

I'm totally with you. I love her! I already called dibs on having Mike watch our baby as I go to her concert next year.

Juliana said...

I love Brit Brit as well! I recorded the documentary...it's on again tonight late...so set your DVR if you havent' already!

Juliana said...

I love Britney! Have you seenthe documentary? It's on again tonight late. I set my DVR!

Unknown said...

Holly Holly Holly - I came to your site to get AWAY from Britney 'talk'!! Darn it! However I loved your Dear Sawyer, 6 months blog - I could feel the love in the words!

Unknown said...

Ha-Ha-Huh-Ha-Ha, I made you read about Brit-ney! We still on for drinks tomorrow?! I should probably text you that though...