Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Say My Name, Say My Name!

So, the title of my blog has been kind of bothering me lately. I named it without thinking for even a split second. What was I saying again is something I say a little too often in conversations because I get distracted, and change the subject about thirty times before I go back and finish the first story I was trying to tell. "What was I saying again?!" Anyway, I feel like it's non-descriptive. So, I'm thinking of changing it, you know, before I get all famous for being pretty.

Life of a LoDo Mommy

Mishaps of a LoDo Mommy

Downtown Baby


So, LoDo (For those of you not in Denver) stands for Lower Downtown. That's where we live, we don't have a backyard, we have bars. So, I thought describing a location that isn't too common for raising a child while being more descriptive of my life might be a better title. What do you think? I thought I would consult the people that actually read this first. Any ideas?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like those names A LOT. I think that you need a catchy name that shows the greatness of your blog for when you are getting paid to blog:)

Unknown said...

BUT which one do you like most, or do you have a better idea. I'm trying to think of more...

Unknown said...

What about Hanky Panky makes Downtown Baby. For some reason it made me laugh.

fallgirly said...

I am no help...I really like the title of your blog already, I think it fits your perfectly and is cute!! But that's just my humble opinion, do what you will.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name. THAT should be your name!!!!!!