Friday, January 14, 2011

Questions and an Update

Robin, one of the sweetest bloggers I know with an obsession with Eminem tagged me. If you don't know Robin as a blogger, you have to go say hi!

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
Don't have pets, don't want pets, they get hair everywhere, you have to feed them... except for maybe a horse and someone to take care of them and teach me how to do gymnastics on their backs so I can have big circus-like shows here!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
For my daughter to not grow up to be Snooki.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Mice.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Buy my husband a John Deere tractor, an X box and a huge catamaran. Then I would get my eyebrows waxed (They are looking like they might crawl away.), put money in the kids' college fun and save, save, save the rest for whatever I feel like, family, good political causes, charity, whatev.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? People that know me best would guess booze but the real answer is running. Almost any type of exercise but mostly running.

Okay FINE and a margarita.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Both. Being loved by a stalker is kind of freaky and loving someone that doesn't like you back is a bit stalkerish. Balance my little friends, balance.


7. What is your bedtime routine? Get the kids to bed as fast as possible and pour myself a glass of wine.



8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? He was standing on his balcony in boxers. Have you seen my husband's abs? I was like, "MUST. SCORE. HIM" in a very robot like voice.



9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Maybe a really great interior designer so I could learn how to better put together color in various rooms while creating flow. I like house stuff!


10. What kinds of books do you read? I used to really like non-fiction, books that really taught me something and made me think but right now anything that is pretty brainless, usually fiction that just helps me relax. Remember the whole "I have a two year old" thing. Yeah.

I just finished reading Testimony by Anita Shreve and it was GREAT!

11. how would you see yourself in ten years time? With a sweet boob job... Kidding. I hope to have a great set of friends that live somewhat near us, the kids in a good school, debt paid and maybe a catamaran so my husband and I can sail naked.

12. What’s your fear?
That Geoff might make me empty a mouse trap.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? I'm not into junk food that much so sure but honestly I don't really want to go to space, seems like I wouldn't get much of a tan with the whole space suit thing. Seriously, space has never been on my TOP things to do before I die. Can I go somewhere else for totally giving up junk food?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? Married to my husband ten fold!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Whip my boob out and feed Charlotte.

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be? That he will never ever fart and hold me under the blankets ever again!

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I like my name!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? I don't forgive and forget. Almost ever. I know, I'm an A-hole. I've been too screwed over by people way too close to me. You mess up, you are out.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Salad. I know, I'm lame but you can change it in sooo many ways!!!

Or maybe mexican food? Does that count as "one thing"?



Okay, and now for a few updates. I've made a decision that was kind of hard to come to and I know some of you might break up with me but on weekends I decided I'm going to do some reviews on this blog. It comes down to what is going to be best for me and my family and don't worry, it's not turning into a review blog AT ALL. I'll still be talking about how much vagina's tear during child birth but on weekends, like I said, I'm going to throw in a review or two of various things and for putting up with me, maybe I'll even do a few giveaways.

I love you all sooo much and appreciate your support!!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think the reviews on weekends sound like a good balance.

And I do like pets, but I know many people who truly see them as their child, and I think it's weird.

Robin said...

Who me? Eminem obsession? That guy doesn't even exist. He is a persona. I am sort of into Marshall Mathers. Kinda sorta. A little bit.

Anyway, cool answers. Thanks for taking the time. You do know you are supposed to tag out four other unsuspecting suckers, I mean blogging buddies, to do the same. You know, the ones, who you think will come up with super cool answers...

wonderchris said...

I will never break up with you!

Great answers - loved the Q&A!