Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Need help to look hot!

I'm total mom frump. I actually just hated that I said "mom frump" because lets face it, do we need to be frumpy?! I was reading a blog about this mom and her hair routine. It was exhausting, I'm lucky if I brush my hair each morning.

BUT I've been into clothes lately! I'm stalking various sites, ummm but only websites with cute stuff and large discounts.

Has anyone shopped Become.com? I'm LOVING it! You can browse items, search various items, click on what you want, COMPARE prices! Hello!

And lets face it, I'm, how should I say it, cheap? Frugal?

And they pull items from all sorts of websites and have it on one easy to use site. It's like window shopping but a lot better because then I don't have to brush my hair before I do this type of window shopping!

Lets get right to the point: Geoff's mom is flying in next month to babysit and I have a hot date scheduled with my husband. I'm nearing 30 and I don't want to lose him to some hot young thing and if I look frumpy on date night, it will be heavy on your shoulders.

RIGHT?!

So I need you help to pick out a cute date outfit!

I'm thinking the new BCBG pumice silk sequin top xs or shiny, sparkly dress that makes me look pretty. Pick something out for me!

I also really like the Free People Tiered skirt at the bottom of that page. Fluffy fun with a stripe of sparkly!

Maybe 1 Madison Tab Waste Peacoat over a fun sparkles outfit???

Almost anything is better than my paint splattered clothes.

Then again, the paint in the house looks good, it's always one or the other.

Help!

9 comments:

wonderchris said...

http://www.fredericks.com/Asymmetric_Sizzling_Staple_Top/74555,default,pd.html

http://www.6pm.com/patagonia-womens-corinne-dress-black?channel=77&mr:referralID=03b08c72-235b-11e0-af68-001b2166becc

http://www.express.com/banded-cap-sleeve-dress-27584-22.pro?csename=Become&cid=1098&mr:referralID=09b4bf77-235b-11e0-af68-001b2166becc

HAVE FUN on your date night. Save some time for some extra fun - cause you'll definitely need it in one of these sexy outfits. ;)

Unknown said...

Love the black Express dress, good thing I'm teaching kickboxing tonight, that thing looks tight!

wonderchris said...

It does look tight. I hope it is semi-comfy and tight. Not sure those totally go together, but maybe. It was rated pretty high on the site, so it sounds like other people liked it too. :)

Kristina P. said...

I really love the peacoat.

Robin said...

My wardrobe is a mess, so I don't think I am the person to be handing out advice in that department. However, I did tag you for some love in my post "BAGGED AND TAGGED." I don't know if you read it or not because my brain is gone...

stephanie said...

I've never heard of that site and I now am OBSESSED. I'm a super bargain girl and I pretty much love everything you posted :)

Unknown said...

My husband always says that it's the effort he notices. If you dress it up you're going to look amazing no matter what and he will definitely be into your sexy transformation =)
Depending on where we go, I do jeans a lot and dress them up with a cute top and heels. But The husband likes my butt in the jeans I wear haha =)
Good luck pickiing and outfit and YAY date night!!

Anonymous said...

I'm probably one of the worst people to ask! I feel like my idea of date night is jeans, heels and a tight shirt plain shirt. Then again, we never go anywhere thaaaaaat great that I have to get all dressed up for.

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm going with the least amount of clothes and he will love it.