Friday, March 13, 2009

Bribery Doesn't Work

Sawyer refuses to crawl but he sure likes to eat. We placed a plate of snacks at each corner of the carpet. He rolled onto his back looked at me and cried with some really convincing pouty faces. He is sure that parent are there just for a baby's transportation. Sadly, he's mostly right.

Right now, I'm looking at four plates on our carpet, three with snacks and one kicked over from his angry kicks. We'll try again when he wakes up! Wish me luck.



7 comments:

Juliana said...

Haha...this is great! We used sippy cups and it will work! Good luck! Your pictures are priceless.

bernthis said...

I have to say, pretty cool photo. Maybe that is what this was all for.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This is so funny! I never thought of that...we used boring stuffed animals!

Maggie May said...

i love love the name Sawyer. it was on my baby list when i was pregnant with Dakota.

Unknown said...

I predict when he gets older, he will someday have nightmares of this exact situation--delcious, declious food scattered all around him just out of reach. :-)

Matt said...

What kind of food is on those plates?

I cant tell but it's either popcorn or scrambled eggs.

Unknown said...

Maggie- Thanks, Dakota is a pretty awesome name too!

Amber- Haha, great, just another way his mommy scars him for life!

Matt- Close but no cigar, Veggie Booty! Love the Veggie Booty! (He did have scrambled egg yolk this morning though. Gross huh?! Need to pack on the fat!)