Saturday, January 1, 2011

Actually I'm honored.

You guys think SOOOO highly of me.

You guys give me seriously sooo much more credit than I deserve.

Let me explain:

You thought I had motivation enough to DECORATE that tree.

After cutting it down, twisting it through a single door and almost killing innocent children getting the tree up.

OR you can say I'm a hero because I muscled up and threw the tree against the wall when it was about to fall on Sawyer.

Yeah, that's right, after being all heroish and all, I was way too damn lazy to decorate that thing.

Pictures, you all want pictures?!

OF IT DECORATED?!?!

Hell, we were lucky we got the thing in the door. In fact, I was sooo damn lazy after getting that thing up, ribbon still hung from a branch that was still all rolled up on it's cardboard ribbon-holder thing.

Soo, yeah, I don't think I have any pictures. Geoff actually took off the ribbon that wasn't even doing the tree any good.

On another note, we did Christmas the day after getting the tree so Sawyer could celebrate it while Grandma was in town meaning around December 15ish, I was totally over Christmas and ready to get all that stuff back to the basement. I know, I'm a disappointment.

But on a slightly more positive, non-lazy note; COMING SOON to an Etsy near you:

Charlotte's Thread Headbands:









Obviously I need WAY better pictures but you get the drift. I am also trying to do colors that are harder to find like Geoff's favorite is a neon pink and black headband I made. More to come!

Love you guys like I love sprouts on my sandwich, Happy new year!!!

10 comments:

DanielleisNesting said...

The headbands are gorgeous but I want your baby! She's precious!

Kristina P. said...

Babies scare me, as they are clearly plotting to take over the world, but that is a pretty cute baby!

Robin said...

You are too funny. But your baby is very cute. With and without headbands.

Kitty Deschanel said...

Cute photos! Sometimes I think I want to have a baby...then I wonder if it's just so I can dress it up in cute little headbands and outfits.
Happy New Year! :)

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Buah ha ha I totally hate tree decorating too, especially when its time to decrapify the pad. Then Im like "Self, you suck." Hope you get feeling better lady!!

love your guts
mandi

G. B. Miller said...

Very kewl shots of the little one. A tree is a tree is a tree, no matter if its decorated or not. I'm sure the kids had a great time on Christmas just the same.

MEGandJEFF said...

Yeah, we didn't decorate our tree either...neh!

So, I must have a girl now, so I can purchase your headbands as they are incredibly cute!

Anonymous said...

aww the headbands are adorable!! I don't blame you about the christmas stuff. I want my decorations down... like yesterday. But hubs didn't feel like helping and I wasn't doing it alone. psh. SO they are still up till one night this week, unfortunately.

wonderchris said...

Love the headbands!!!

You GOT a tree - that was more effort than we were willing to make - so I say job well done!!

Juliana said...

Your so craft now:) You make humans and all kinds of fun crafty stuff