Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stone Age

My internet is back on. It seemed like it has been off for FOREVER

even though it was only two days.

What did people do before internet? Really? I'm asking FOR REALS because I have no clue.

Did people actually hang out with each other and give each other a status update IN PERSON?!?!

STATUS UPDATE: Now that our internet is connected again it truly feels like 2011.

The good news is the cloth diapers arrived and I love them! I've been cloth diapering, reading, cleaning the house and baking bread. You might not be into chicks with internet but without internet I'm sounding all kinds of sexy right?

Okay really WHAT DID YOU do before internet? I need ideas in case this ever happens again!

11 comments:

Aurora Sisneros said...

I dug a deep hole, climbed in it, and pulled the dirt in after me.

kate said...

Congrats on the internet!! I didn't have internet last year for awhile and it was awful! My little brother doesn't believe that there was a time without the internet! haha
velvet cupcakes

Kristina P. said...

I go into convulsions without Internet.

Courtney said...

hahaha, seriously. life before the internet? life with dial up?

Anonymous said...

i have no freaking clue! I think back then my sister and I got along so we always hung out and drove around town. I can still remember the AOL noise though when logging on lol!

Next time, you could build a fort? lol Your kids would looooooove it!

Chelle & My boys said...

I would die without my internet lol.. or I would probably get a lot more done around the house! New follower here looking forward to reading!!

Chelle & My boys said...

YES MAM I AM A NURSE.. GOING FOR MY BSN NOW.. FUN FUN. I did ER for ab a year..<3

G. B. Miller said...

I'm actually young enough to remember life before the internet, so what I used to do was take out one of those square things with a cover and a ton of pages with lots of words on them.

And I did that thing called....ummm...ummm...oh yeah.

Reading.

MEGandJEFF said...

I've been on internet strike as of late..it's been pretty grand! Except I forgot to pay some bills. Oops.

Anywho, I remember biking to the library 2-3 times a week as a kid..looooved to read. Still do..so, I'm reading.

Congrats on the cloth diapering..I'm SO glad it's going well for you :)

Poppy said...

I am old enough to remember life without the internet. While I must say I can't imagine staying home with the kids without it, I am glad I got to grow up without the worldwide web. I only had to risk a little breaking and entering to retrieve a few unsavory photos of myself and only the Fotomat guy and the ex boyfriend knew my dirty little secret and not the entire senior class :) Up until I started this blog, I could have totally still ran for office.

Brandy@YDK said...

I can't remember but it was awful. I'm sure