Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exciting Changes! Need a Travel Agent or D.B.A. ??? Call the Strebels!

Just to update all of you... I have a new blog.. and a new job. I wouldn't even consider it a job, because I'm predicting a lot of fun to be had.

As you all know, we spent Christmas in California. My friend Kim and her family put together a big dinner and invited all of my friends. It was great. Long time friend and running partner runs her own Travel Agency and works along side her son. They put together our Turks and Caicos trip, she scheduled my Hawaii trip and I could not say enough great things about this family and this travel agency. She know how much I love to travel and how much experience I have in the traveling world. So, she invited me to work with them. I feel honored for her to think of me as a partner with their agency. Since then, I have been taking online classes to learn the booking system and just booked my first vacation on Friday. I get to work from home, I get to help out my friends company, and I get to share my passion for traveling with all of you. It couldn't be any more, win-win.

I've decided to start a travel blog. This blog is not just mine. I would love for you to share this blog with me. Been somewhere you want to rave about, want to share your vacation pictures with all of us? Send me your stories, along with any links you have and I will post it on there. I also plan to post travel deals to good to pass up, and it goes without saying, please get in touch with me for any of your traveling needs!

More changes? As of May 1st, my husband is starting his own business. He has tons of experience as a DataBase Administrator, is always the one everyone goes to when things go wrong and never fails to produce the solution no one has thought of yet. My husband is a smarty pants! Know anyone that needs a DBA? Check out his site here.

So, a lot of changes in the Strebel household. Join us in the fun!!!

4 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Well congratulations!!! I say ... what recession?

fallgirly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! This is awesome! Now if only I could take advantage of your vacations...

Matt said...

So are you still going to post at this blog or only the other one?

Im so confused.

but its monday. thats my excuse.

Unknown said...

Have no fear, have no fear! Haha, I'll still be posting to this blog. This is my main blog and I'm sticking with it! We are like boyfriend-girlfriend.

The travel blog: I'll be posting deals, group vacations in the works, linking to hotels, resorts and other places people think are worthy. It's going to be more travel business stuff, since I'm all businessy now... :)

THIS BLOG will still be all the weird crap I put out in cyber world even though I probably shouldn't!

Sweet Pea: Yeah, what recession?! (Anyone have a dollar I can borrow?)