Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Busy

I haven't been able to post lately, I've actually been extremely busy. Oh no, not that getting to you guys is not important, you are all extremely important, but I've been, just, booked. You know the kind of booked that makes you crash at 7:30pm. Yeah, that is me.

I also have some picture updates. Obviously, blogging only gets accomplished when Sawyer, aka-boy who takes up all my energy, is sleeping, and I keep leaving the camera in his room. I don't dare go retrieve the thing while he is in there. That guy sleeps like a cranky old person who wakes at the very slightest of sounds. I always said that I wasn't going to make people be quiet when Sawyer sleeps, that I wanted him to be able to sleep through anything, sleep anywhere, blah, blah, blah. Here I am, holding my breath if I even get near the door. Screw what I thought before, I'll do anything for a few more minutes of mom time.

Aside from Sawyer, my husband and I are both starting a new path in terms of career/work. So, the updates are coming soon, I promise.



Meeeeeee

Oh, also, I just finished reading The True Story of Hansel and Gretel. Great book, it's sad but forces you to appreciate the things we have now. Currently I'm reading, Water for Elephants. Fantastic so far. I'm completely engrossed. Thanks to the book club we started at our moms group, I'm forced to read again, which is good, I really miss reading. (Then again it adds onto the whole busy thing. Do you see a trend?)

No comments: