Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day Peeps!



Check it out!!! Isn't is sparkly? Did you go blind momentarily? Did the diamonds accidently hit you in the eye? THAT, my friends is what my husband got me for Valentines this year. The bottom ring, the WEDDING ring, to be more exact. See, we had a really small wedding, we used my engagement ring as the 'with this ring, I thee wed' ring. We never got around to purchasing the wedding ring. I really wanted one, and lets get this straight, I'm not that girl who asks for jewelry, I'm not the one who is asking for diamonds, I simply wanted the finger to make a statement, I'M MARRIED! People congratulated me on my engagement well after our marriage. I didn't want that any longer. Let the world know, I'm happily, gleefully, lustfully, lucky MARRIED to the most amazing man on the universe.

Isn't my husband the best???

So, what did I get him you ask? Well, nothing... yet. I know, I know. Ding. Ding. DING! Times up, girl. Remember how much I suck at presents and how I said I like Valentines because it gives me a boost on the whole present shopping experience?! Yeah, forget all that. I couldn't come up with one thing. I have a card for him that he will receive at dinner, but no, count them-ZERO presents. Wow, I suck. Day isn't up yet, have any ideas for me???

BUT, here is to you! YOU! I'm talking to YOU! Happy Valentines Day. May yours be filled with people in your life who are more thoughtful than I am!

Cheers.

4 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

I thought only GIRLS got presents on Valentines day!!! DUH!!!

Men get the girl, that's the point!

Anonymous said...

Congrats - It is a beautiful ring.

Unknown said...

Haha, good thing SweetPea because that is all he ended up with. Me. I did wear a dress so I think that counts for something!

fallgirly said...

I LOVE IT!! Did you help pick it out?? I had no control over my e-ring but I got to put my two cents in about the wedding band and it looks similar to yours. Congrats! It's gorgeous!