Monday, March 30, 2009

A Night not so ShamWOW!

As if our favorite shows couldn't be any weirder (Ghost Hunters, Run's House, etc.), our celebrity list is just as odd. My husband and I can not get enough of America's pitchman, Vince, from the ShamWow and Slap Chop commercials. We can't help but watch his commercial endorsements and contemplated producing a youtube video making fun of his Slap Chop and Sham-Wow spectaculars. I'll admit, at our high point, I even said "ShamWOW' after a particularly great make-out session with my husband. Yes, I think I'm hilarious.

I know we should not laugh at other's misfortunes, but have you heard?!?! Vince SHLOMI (That's a last name you can't make up!) of ShamWow and Slap Chop was thrown in jail recently for punching a prostitute.

The Smoking Gun reports,

Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue.


Vegas authorities think biting tongues is not okay and neither parties were prosecuted.

Meanwhile, the blood was easily cleaned with a blue ShamWow.

Don't mess with Shlomi, or you'll get slap chopped too.

3 comments:

Juliana said...

hahah!

G. B. Miller said...

Unreal.

Now he can be ranked up there with the other celebs who got caught with "friends":

Hugh Grant.
Danny Bonaduce.
Eliot Spitzer.

septembermom said...

I'll never look at that commercial the same way again :) His mug shot will be that guy's five minutes of fame now. Fun blog! I'm glad that I came by to visit.