Friday, March 27, 2009

Foot in Mouth Disease

"Wow, you do NOT last long at all." I said to my husband when he rolled over after cuddling with me for about 60 seconds. "Thanks," he says, "just what every guy wants to hear." Oops.

"I think I'm going to just stay white tonight." I proclaimed turning down red wine. "Ya think?!", replies my friend. Oops.

"... because I DON'T like to keep my knees together." Explaining why I like to sleep with a body pillow. "And, THAT'S why I love you!" My husband replied. Oops.

All in one week. I promise, I went to college.

9 comments:

kuhkjhkh said...

haha awww we all have those moments..

Juliana said...

This is why we are so HAPPY we laugh all the time and say things like that!!

Maggie May said...

stay white!

fallgirly said...

Okay I'm totally addicted to my body pillow now. Did you get one for pregnancy and just get addicted or did you always have one? Mike is ready for me not to be pregnant to get that thing out of the bed!

Unknown said...

Autumn, I'll be surprised if you can stop the body pillow cold turkey. I still can't give it up!!!

G. B. Miller said...

Ooooooooooookay.

SweetPeaSurry said...

lmao!!! Oh ... those were too funny. I loved the one about the body pillow. he he he

FIMD is rockin!

blessings

Juliana said...

Oh and yes...Johnny was still in that bassinet haha! First it was because I was recovering from the c-section and was basically a single mommy, then because my boobs failed me. THEN...like you said he had to have that nasty formula and was sick all the time! Feeding him 1/2 an ounce every single hour and being in another room was SO not going to work...but now he is happy in his room like a good boy and our bedroom is OURS hahahahahah

Matt said...

Perfect. I love the "stay white tonight" mistake.