Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Not a Screamer




We spent this weekend at our friends house again and the boys put up a zip line. Don't be fooled by my boringness, it was way fun, I'm just not a screamer, even when skydiving.

Here is Becky, she is a little more vocal.



P.S. Several beers before noon, plus operating a video camera equals over an hour of footage of me not knowing the camera was on. Good thing, we can rely on our smarter friends to actually record us going on the zip line. All I have is a mangled close up view of the ground.

3 comments:

fallgirly said...

Okay this was SOO funny! First of all, how does one "make" a zip line? And secondly, who's got Sawyer??

Becky HIll said...

Ha Ha!! we are so fun! I'm obviously more fun cuz I AM a screamer!

Victoria said...

I' way better at the zip line than you!!!