Monday, March 16, 2009

1 + 1 = WHAT?

My husband asked me some question the other night. and my answer was, "I don't know, because they are a jerk?"

Husband: "It takes two to be a jerk."

Me: "Yeah, that's true. Never said I wasn't one."

Then I thought about it.

It doesn't take two to be a jerk!!! Sometimes people are totally, innocently tackled by jerk-ness, just out of nowhere and WHAM, jerk hits you all over the face! You didn't even see it coming!

Tell me you haven't been slapped silly by jerk-a-tude before?

No, TELL ME YOU HAVE!

This is where I was going to tell you my funny story. Here I am, wracking my brain, thinking of a situation I experienced and I've got nothing. My plan was to have some funny story about someone being a total jerk to me when I was innocent in the situation just to prove it doesn't take two people to be a jerk. I can not remember one, not one.

I bet it will hit me the moment I press 'publish post.'

I even waited a few days to write this post, and still can not recall a story, then again, maybe it is me. I think I might be the jerk. Great.

So, it's your job now. I want it out of my hands. I don't want 1+1 to equal 2, or A+B to equal C. Give me some stories I can relay back to the hubby and I promise, I won't do math for you again!

Well???

4 comments:

fallgirly said...

Ooh Ooh I have lots. But they all involve inlaws that I'm not allowed to blog about anymore so I guess I can't post. Shoot. Guess I'm useless but I'm on your side for sure!!

G. B. Miller said...

I deal with jerky behavior all the time. From co-workers who eavesdrop on my phone conversation and only who hear my side of it, to dealing with jerky staff members and bloviating union stewards, I am surround by jerkiness.

For you see, I work in state government.

Becky HIll said...

How about the client of mine thats calls every fine minutes on a friday night well after business hours demanding this and that... that was total jerkyness and i know i wasn't a jerk to him!

Unknown said...

Autumn: I can't fathom Geoff's family treating me badly. That totally sucks!!!

G: Ahh, grumpy government workers, makes total sense! hee hee

Becky: I HATE that guy!!!! Doesn't he know that we are trying to drink at that time???