Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ski Bunny Through and Through!

My husband skis, I do not... I mean, I did, I mean I DO! Uhhh, I kind of do. Umm, I grew up skiing just haven't done it in forever so I thought it was in my best interest to schedule myself some lessons. I start Saturday. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm... uhhhh, I'm going to rock it!

In honor of my first lesson in THIS century, I thought I would post some pictures of my last few trips skiing. Damn I'm good...



Just heading out the door...

Photobucket




You can't tell here, but this was pretty much a black diamond mountain...

Photobucket



Pizza anyone?

Photobucket



Notice how I'm in the FRONT of my class, AKA- the LEADER, AKA- the BEST in my class!

Photobucket



Before digital cameras preview screen to see you blinked...

Photobucket



AND, my last time on the slopes...

Photobucket


See, it wasn't THAT long ago... I've got skiing in the bag! Watch out Breck, here I come!!!

2 comments:

fallgirly said...

First of all, I'm shocked that you can even take lessons already, darn California weather was like 85today! Secondly, you are so athletic and good at everything you put your mind too, I have faith in you!! Make sure to put up pics of your lesson!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, it's cold here! I WISH it was even close to 80's. It's in the 40's!!!!