Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last

It's the last day of November. The 30th. The last day of trying to post everyday. Obviously I failed, but not having internet access for a week will do that to anyone. This is also the last day that Sawyer is five months old. He will NEVER be five months old again. That is is sad to me.

I just wanted to say that trying to blog EVERYDAY is actually a little difficult BUT it did force me to write more and that part or should I say challenge, I enjoyed. It's nice to get out your feelings, frustrations, happiness, excitement, creativity and everything else in writing. I DO however feel that pretty much no one really reads this and I have the freedom to write WHATEVER I want. This isn't true. I thank maybe two people read this every so often and every once in a while my husband, who got a little embarrassed that I wrote about his 'Fort Surprise'. If you don't know what that is, no worries. It was in my blog for about half a day when he felt more comfortable with it being off this cyber spew of words. I will say, I enjoyed his surprise very much. That is the last time I will talk about it, unless of course I am reminded of it again, and then well, the cycle begins.

So, more writing to come. More than anything, thanks for tuning in, the fact that anyone would want to read what I have bouncing around in my mind is astounding.

Happy almost December. Happy almost Christmas (My favorite holiday!). Happy almost New Year. Happy last day of November!

Me!

No comments: