Thursday, November 13, 2008

I really need to grow up.

I have so much stuff to do. Really a ton. Basically today is the last day before we leave for Turks and Caicos. Really, we don't leave until Monday, but tomorrow my day is packed until the wee morning hours. Saturday and Sunday I'll be skiing, so today is pack day. Pack and clean and get whatever else we need from the store like... sunscreen, lots and lots of sunscreen. While packing I couldn't just put my bathing suit in the suitcase like a big girl. No, I had to try it on and now refuse to take it off. It's about to snow outside and I'm running around in my bathing suit out of sheer excitement for our vacation AND I can bet you ANYTHING I will forget this most important piece of clothing because taking it off means I'm not really somewhere warm, I'm not near the beach, I'm not five seconds away from a sunburn... but when I do change out of it, something will distract me from putting in my suitcase because EVERYTHING distracts me and I will be that girl wearing shorts and a shirt in the ocean. I hate that girl.

No comments: