Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ingrid Michaelson, David Ford and Newton Faulkner.

I got to see these three live last night and they were AMAZING! If you don't know who they are, look them up and buy their music and be their fan. David Ford has this amazing voice and some cool youtube videos. Newton is a riot!!! One of the best stage personalities I've seen and he should do his rendition of You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) song every show. Ingrid is sooo cute and I want to be her friend. Hear that Ingrid, I'm cool and I think you would have fun at the game nights I host!

Uber tired, so this post is short. Listen to this music.

P.S. Had my skiing lesson today, and pretty much I'm a pro. (Did you have doubts?!)

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

fallgirly said...

I loveeee Ingrid Michaelson!! I am so jealous!