Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get ready for my verbal throw up... in the form of blogs.

Sawyer,

I’m not necessarily sure what this will be about. I think it will be about you, but then I think it might be about me. Maybe I’m feeling selfish. Thing is, I want to write more. I used to write all the time, not so secretly, I wanted to write a book. To tell you the truth, I think I had a somewhat adventurous life that people might want to hear about. Then again, maybe they don’t. All I know is that somewhere along the line, I learned that I liked to put words onto paper regarding what I was thinking, what I was feeling. In no way am I a poet, or a mush gushy writer, but when I have an opinion, it’s usually an uber intense strong one and I think I am usually able to get that point across on paper and sometimes in a humorous manner. I’m also not too shy when it comes to embarrassing myself. I can’t help but feel a little jealous when I read these really funny mommy blogs that are all popular, because the truth is, I want to be there too. I want to be a funny mommy blogger that people want to read, a blog people relate to. Really though, I don’t have much to say, like I already said too much long ago and am now running out of words. I want my words back!

It’s funny though, how I used to write about all kinds of crazy stuff, I have notebooks full of stories and now, every time I think about writing, all I want to do is tell the world about you. How awesome you are, how adorable you are, how annoying you are at times, how tiring you can be, how much you eat, how much you poop, how much you have changed my life and how much I love you. I guess you are the most important thing in my life, right up there with Daddy and Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls. Man, I just love you three so much!

I guess the point is, while reading some of those mom blogs, I learned that this month is National Blog Writing Month (Or something like that.). If you want to join in, you have to blog every day. Really, I didn’t go to the website, or do any sort of research at all because, well, I’m lazy. So, maybe you aren’t suppose to blog everyday, I don’t know what the rules are, but it challenged me to TRY and blog every day for the rest of this month. Lets see what happens. Lets see if I find my words. Lets see who I bore to death. November 5th…. Day one of my daily blogging adventure…

Oh, and here is my third love:

2 cups Oatmeal
½ cup P/B
½ cup honey
2 tbs. Almond milk (Cause Dairy is the devil)
Handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Mix together, roll into little balls and let sit for a few hours. No baking needed. Mmmm mmm good!


Your weird mom.

No comments: