Thursday, January 15, 2009

That's NOT My BABY!

I've been having a lot of odd dreams lately. Like, really odd! Last night's dream wasn't necessarily odd but rather one that made me think. Yes people, sometimes I think.

Last night's dream: A few people have been whispering in my ear that Sawyer doesn't look like me OR like Geoff. He was the exact opposite looking of a baby we could create. Later we get a call from the hospital claiming the 'real' parents of Sawyer have our baby. Yes, our babies were switched in the hospital and WE were able to choose the next plan of action. Would we keep the baby that was not ours but the baby that we raised and loved immensely or did we trade him in for the baby that really grew in my uterus?

That is when I woke up.

It got me thinking. What would happen if I got a call like that? How would I feel? What would I want to do?

You?

1 comment:

fallgirly said...

Deep Holly, Deep! I think you've been watching too much Grey's Anatomy. :)