Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chicago Memories

There is a paper in Chicago with a section titled, Missed Connections. People write in to their possible future lover they never officially met but lust after on the train or in the coffee shop, or wherever they happen to first see this person. These were my favorite articles to read. I always wanted to publish one like this...

Missed Connections:

YOU: Reading a book in your small red and white long sleeve shirt.
ME: Staring at you through your living room window.
YOU: Turning your head every few minutes to the sound you think you heard outside.
ME: Throwing pebbles at the window so you turn and glance my way.
YOU: Slightly alarmed, close the blinds. You look so cute worried.
ME: Dressed in black head to toe, squinting through the gap between the blinds and the window sill. Won't you open your blinds again?

Meet me: Your parents house next Saturday. Don't worry, I already know where they live.

No comments: