Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nothing but a Sabotage

My husband is mad at me today and I can't help but find it hilarious. I'm cracking up. He thinks I'm trying to sabotoge his XBox game by placing Sawyer in front of his toys (that happen to be near where he is playing his stupid game) which turns into Sawyer crying in front of his toys and Geoff is THEN not able to concentrate on his stupid (Did I mention I think the games are stupid?) online war game he is playing with the thirteen year olds with no life. Ummm, hello, how old are you husband? Anyway moms, don't you love that your children behave perfectly every time you are trying to get something done? They magically understand that mom is busy and behave like angels? Yeah right! Just when you attempt to get something accomplished is when all Hell breaks loose, three hours go by and not a damn thing gets done. Why? Because you are a mom. So, I'm finding my hubby's anger slightly entertaining. Don't you?

Silly husband, silly, silly husband.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I just had a conversation about John about this. I will have to write you a long email. yesterday I had my arms full of baby stuff to the car. I handed the baby to him. He comes out all fired up. I asked what is wrong. He tells me that he still had to put his coat on...and that I just left while he had the baby. I just looked at him with the evil eye and told him that 6 days a week I put my coat on with the baby in my arms, and carry all his stuff out to the car in one load.

Case closed. Being a mom is harder than all the daddys in the world. Not that they are not great daddy's...but nothing compares to the work of a mom.

Holly...remember that raising a child is easy. Easy, if you plan on getting nothing else done.

Unknown said...

I love, love, LOVE your last sentence, raising a child is easy, easy if you plan on getting NOTHING else done! How freakin' true is that?!