Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is why I now dress my child dorky.

Pregnancy makes me nuts and all I want is a margarita WITH SALT as large as your head. And, if your head isn't a big one, I'll pass it up and have one as large as your friend's head.

Moving on.

I bought Sawyer a pair of super cool Puma's from Nordstrom ON SALE (Cause I'm cheap.) and couldn't wait for Sawyer to grow into them.

He grew into them.

Figured out how to use his diaper pail.

The shoes go missing.

After a week of searching and a day of deep cleaning, I'm sure those shoes (along with almost ALL of his socks and several toys) were thrown out with the diapers.

He wore them, I think, TWICE.

I told him I'm never buying him another pair of shoes again, like he understood or cared.

Last seen with those shoes:



RIP

4 comments:

Becky HIll said...

oh no!

The Skinny Mom said...

So now you are going to have to baby proof your diaper pale?... I don't know if that is possible...
Or you will just have to inspect every bag full of dirty diapers before you throw them out to make sure there is nothing of value mixed in with them!
That is such a bummer!!

Tracie said...

Uh-oh! Don't be too hard on the little guy. I threw away the remote control one time. And Hubs threw out a check with the recycling.

Aurora Sisneros said...

Love these stories!

One time my niece pooped in her underwear and instead of calling mommy, she took them off and hid them in the closet. Poop and all. Needless to say, mommy found them a few days later after the rotting stench started wafting around.

So ya got THAT to look forward to! ;)