Thursday, November 12, 2009

Money Box

I know I complained about Geoff purchasing some war game for the stupid X Box.

That was until he informed me that he moved our stock to the company that makes the war games.

Dear Everyone: Go out and buy Call of Duty games. I guess I changed my mind, the games aren't dumb, not dumb at all, or a pointless time waster. No, nothing like that.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find some stocks that focus purely on male obesity because apparently when you sit down to play, you can't get back up... ever.

7 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Funny and so guy.

Aurora Sisneros said...

LMAO! You are goddam hilarious!

Diva's Thoughts said...

LOL! That's funny!

bodoba said...

Seeing as my hubby is currently killing the 'baddies' with his PS3 or as I like to call it, his $&%**#! I sympathize with your predicament.

NICKI said...

I actually read that video games are great way to NOT eat because both hands are occupied during play. Muscle atrophy on the other hand? Seems like a possibility.

bodoba said...

Hey just thought I'd let you know that I sent you a quick e-mail and thank you so much for your concern and caring heart.

Fanboy Wife said...

This is pretty funny.