Wednesday, November 11, 2009

12 Weeks!

Two weeks since my last prego update. Geeze, I know I talk about how fast time is flying, but wasn't I just ten weeks yesterday?! I love that this is going by fast, the last pregnancy inched ever so slowly, soooooooooo slowlllllly.

Food just doesn't sound good. I'm surrounded by every restaurant possible and nothing sounds good. It's noon, I just taught a kick butt hour long fitness class, basically I'm starving and have no desire to eat. BUT, I'm not barfing up anything and THAT is nice, I also haven't had a headache in about a week and THAT is nice as well. Things are nice!

The un-nice thing however is probably me. It's amazing how incredibly powerful hormones are, they take over your body like an alien invasion and there is nothing you can do. I'm pretty verbal, I tell people how I feel, I'm don't beat around the bush but PREGNANT and hormonal and CRAZY, I really let people know what I'm thinking. I'm going to count my friends and then count them after this little one is born and see how many I lost. Anyone want to start a poll?

Onto the belly pics avec shirt.



I swear the thing keeps getting smaller. Are you okay in there rhino???

Love you guys! Please stay my friend through my hormonal peaks!!!

10 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Always and forever....I've grown used to being around the trials and tribulations of the pregnant (seems that it goes in cycles at my job).

So with that being said, I will give you a nice compliment and say that you look very good for only being 12 weeks along.

Tracie said...

You look awesome for 12 weeks! Hang in there!

bernthis said...

I gotta tell you, I don't miss being prego one bit. I'm happy for you however. Time does fly

Anonymous said...

aww you are so cute! I hope I look like you when I'm preggo!

Mad Mom said...

Such a cute little belly! You look fantastic! You're right, after the 12 week mark I became a raging psycho. Poor hubby, I'm so lucky he stuck it out! Those darn hormones!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

my first pregnancy went super slow and my second flew by, except for a few slow weeks around the 7th month

here's to a speedy and healthy pregnancy!

Babe in Babeland said...

Oh I love belly shots! You look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see more throughout the progression.

And yes, I know all about the hormones!! Of course, it usually made me cry. I could NOT watch Law and Order--every frickin' episode made me cry! You're excused for any crazy hormonal thing you do during your pregnancy!!

jessikahsd said...

I think your bump is getting smaller due to your crazy workouts. You look great! Oh and P.S., I am following your blog too - muwahahahahah (evil laughter)!

Juliana said...

You look amazing...belly and all! Beautiful pregnant friend and I LOVE the long hair!

MEGandJEFF said...

You look great! Cute jeans, btw :)