Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lines

I just looked in the cabinet for the fifth time like something actually changed in there. Perhaps the Whole Foods fairy went shopping and brought me all sorts of goodies while I was changing a diaper? What? There isn't a fairy that does those things?

At least I'm not throwing up.

Last night my cooking was so terrible, I nagged Geoff enough to go out and bring me back Mexican food. Geoff braved out my cooking and said dinner was "Fantastic!" He isn't a good liar. I knew my refried beans and guacamole blew that steak out of the water.

She didn't even give me a picture today. She looked around in there for at least ten minutes and saw nothing. Sawyer sat next to me as I tried to hide my fear. After what seemed like eternity, she smiled and turned up the sound. Isn't the beating heart a beautiful sound.

Geoff is super excited and I think he told everyone he has come into contact with in the last few weeks.

I guess the cat's out of the bag.

It's still early though.

I think Sawyer is going to be a great big brother.

23 comments:

Jenny said...

I hate to break it to you, but I already knew this was probably going on. You've just been way too bitchy lately ;) jk, congrats again hun! Lots of love and happy thoughts to you guys! Sawyer is going to have tons-o-fun with a lil one to torment :)

Unknown said...

Haha, Jen, if you only knew the things I've wanted to say to people! LOL. Lets just say, I sure don't make friends when I'm pregnant!

You did not know... did you? I bet Geoff told you!

Hit 40 said...

Congratulations!!!

I don't make friends whether I am pregnant or not!! I am sorta an acquired taste. I grow on people. My friends who I do accumulate are tight with me.

kate telles said...

Wow! How exciting Holly! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Furry Bottoms said...

OH my OH my Oh my!!!!! Congratulations!! :)

Bow Cheeky Creations said...

Congratulations! :)

Mango Girl said...

What a beautiful sound indeed!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

xo, Mango

SweetPeaSurry said...

Well hell's bells little baby maker!!! Congrats!!!

I hope all goes well with the preg!

Blessings!

(I'm a gonna toss in an extra '!' just for good measure, consider it a non-alcoholic mojito!)

Annie said...

CONGRATS!!! :)
how exciting! :)

CC. said...

CONGRATS!! how exciting :)

Anonymous said...

awwww yayayayay!!! that's so exciting!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Oh, you guys, I feel sooo loved! You all are the best! *tear

MEGandJEFF said...

Awesome, awesome!! I was reading the first couple lines of this post & was like 'man, is she prego? Naaah, I haven't missed THAT much of her blog..oh! Wait! Would ya look at that!' I'm excited for you :)

fallgirly said...

I'm so effing excited for you!! Going to write back now!

Unknown said...

OHMYGOSH. SOOOOOOO exciting and such great timing with everything in your life. Congrats!

bernthis said...

OMG congratulations!!!!!

The Skinny Mom said...

OMG! Congrats! I didn't know you guys were trying! Who is going to have drinks with me at MNO now? Now you REALLY need to get that house!

Juliana said...

OMg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman with Kids said...

Yay! Congratulations!

G. B. Miller said...

Congrats young lady!

Multiple childrens are a blast and a half to have.

Unknown said...

Thanks again everyone!!!

Sarah- Don't event think I won't miss drinking... at MNOs!!!

Aurora Sisneros said...

Yes, he blabbed it to me as well. ;) Congrats, miss lady!