Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bump and Grind

I have had some serious headaches lately, headaches that turn into migraines that turn into a night cuddling the toilet bowl and let me tell you, in no way does it compare to Geoff! I had a few headaches with Sawyer but so far these are worse. Would I rather have the headaches or the constant nausea? I think headaches. If I actually had the energy to record and post what is going on at my house, right this minute, maybe those headaches would be explained. Let me give you a glimpse: Sawyer yelping in glee running on hardwood floor pushing one of those old fashion wood 'popper' toys. Know what I'm talking about? Now, you read the hardwood floor part right? No? I can't hear you, IT'S TOO DAMN LOUD!

But I'm at week TEN, yay, week TEN! Tuesday I went into the doctor and right away saw that I gained almost four pounds -pause- in FOUR WEEKS!!! My last doctor would of been all, 'You know you should gain TOPS 30 pounds and each unnecessary pound is REALLY hard to take off after birth and so many people NEVER GET RID OF IT!!!' This doctor was like, 'Okay, whatever.' and with all my might I tried not to hug her. All my tests came back perfect and when she didn't hear the heartbeat with the doppler, I got an extra mini ultrasound (At my request of course, I'm happy until I see the bill), and saw a moving, twitching thing wrapped in what looked like pillow fluff. So, rhino has a heartbeat still and that makes me happy. After all that, I got the H1N1 vaccine. OMG, vaccines, the vaccine debate, AHHHHH!!!!! Yup, I got it. After reading that out of 100 pregnant woman hospitalized with H1N1, 30 DIE, I was like give it to me! So there it is, if rhino has four heads it's because, OMG, I got the H1N1 Vac.

Moving on, my bump got a lot smaller, it might be that four pounds I added around the sides making it LOOK smaller. Yeah, that's a reason to gain weight, right? No, really, RIGHT?!?!




Peace, love and NO caffeine, NO raw fish, NO medicine, NO cold cuts, NO alcohol, and lots of other NO things,


Me and baby R

8 comments:

bodoba said...

Aww I'm so sorry for the headaches. Good job being a trooper and posting on your blog through the headache! 3 more weeks and you're out of first tri!

Tracie said...

Sorry your headaches are so bad. Congrats on the healthy pregnancy.

Maggie May said...

I've been having a migrane for five days now! I just made an appt. with an acupuncturist/massage therapist for Sunday morning.

So I FEEL ya.

Your jeans are so cute. I live in blue jeans.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am so glad things are going so well with this pregnacy. It sucks about the headaches though.

Matt said...

thats alot of stuff you cant eat.

PLUS, you cant jump on trampolines.

that would suck.

SO glad I am a guy.

SweetPeaSurry said...

Jeez girl ... I'm in the process ... (not really excruciating or headache inducing) of losing 45lbs of non-baby but too much foodstuffs and too little movestuffs weight, and you're 10 weeks preggers with a little itty bitty bump. I could really do something mean, but I won't ... because you're all sick and sleeping with a toilet. I'm saddened for you, I am.

I really hope 'R' doesn't come out with four heads, or one head and four noses, because that would look rhino like!

All the best, and I do believe you should be pushing over the baby-makin'-mama-sick phase soon!!

Annie said...

you poor girl, sorry to hear about your headaches :(
&& all your restrictions.
i pray that some day when i'm prego that i look as adorable as you do!! i know my tummy is already larger than yours but i can pray, right! ;)

have a great weekend luv!! XO

MEGandJEFF said...

Geez, that sucks about the headaches, girl!!

YAY! For the heartbeat...you look fabulouse, btw!

And, I got the H1N1, too..I was really debating it, but I was hearing some seriously scary things about fetal demise & miscarriages...YIKES!

I hope your headaches get better!!!