Monday, October 5, 2009

Like, Seriously?!

Last night Geoff asked what I wanted for dinner after I told him (with puppy eyes) that it was his turn to make dinner.

I said what any other rational, college educated person would say.

Cupcakes.

He thought I was joking.

I didn't see him preheat the oven and debated telling him that no, I was not joking.

Twenty minutes later I'm served a salad with chopped apples and loads of green beans. Basically a combination of everything left in the fridge, which obviously was not very much.

Today, I cowardly ask him over the blog he never reads:

Salad greater than cupcakes?

Like seriously?!

(If you ARE reading, the salad was delicious lover lover! Wink, wink.)

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

LOL, I would've been disappointed with no cupcake!!!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

CUPCAKES ARE THE ANSWER.

Matt said...

He was looking out for your health!!!!!

cut him some slack.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Cupcakes for dinner? Now THAT'S what I am talking about!