Sunday, August 30, 2009

Like Seriously?!

Todays 'Like Seriously' is my own flesh and blood.

I walked into his room not even a MINUTE after I heard him waking from a nap.

Did I tell you guys how much he enjoys taking off his own diaper?

And now he can take off his pants to get to his diaper to get to his...






I called Geoff in who asked what was wrong. Ummm, EVERYTHING!

He ran in and it took a minute to register before he started passing me the wipes. I held Sawyer's hands still wiping off his face and after about 3 wipes Geoff left to grab the camera because he knows what is really important.

Two pictures later, I wiped around his eyes and mouth a little more, got him naked and we jumped in the shower.

It was a long shower.

Geoff was busy loading the pics onto his computer when I got out to an almost flooded bathroom. Turns out I sprayed one of the shower nozzles out of the shower while we were using the opposite nozzle. I stepped out to a slippery floor, no towel for myself and set Sawyer naked on our bed while I found a towel and dried off as fast as I could. I turned around to see him peeing on our bed.

Poop in his, pee in ours.

Many paper towels, disinfectant and 4 loads of laundry later I sit here and type two words,

Like seriously?!?!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OhMyAbsoluteEffingGod! I threw up a little in my mouth. I'm so glad you have those photos because they will come in SO handy when he's older! Need more wine to get the taste out of my mouth....whew.

The Skinny Mom said...

Wow....OMG....So this really happened?! What a shitty day (no pun intended)!! I'm sitting here in shock right now, hoping that my son never goes through the "taking off his own diaper" phase...

Bobby, Jenny, Bryce and Leah said...

welcome to this fun motherhood club that no one wants to be a part of!!!

Mad Mom said...

Oh, I've had that kind of day before... It's a horrible way to start the day especially when the poop dries in between those little fingers and toes... and under the nails. EW!

I feel your poop-covered pain!

Juliana said...

Johnny pooped on me and the floor this weekend, but that is nothing compared to Swayers antics. OMG...I cannot imagine how much you must have laughed and then cried or the other one first. I think you may need to super glue those diapers on!

Furry Bottoms said...

hehehehe ewwwwwww!!!

Aurora Sisneros said...

Dang!!!!! Can I just say I am GLAD to NOT have kids right now???? Dude, I am SO there with Geoff - I would drop the poopy baby right in Simon's lap and say "Hold him still!" and run get the camera. I love it! Thanks for the pics! Hilarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhhahhaha

Oh-M-Geeeeeee

wow! I wish my morning was that entertaining!!

Unknown said...

Ummmmmmmm, all I can say is EWWWWWWWWWW!

tinkalicious said...

OMG! thank goodness mine can go to toilet by themselves, but then that's a whole other story! (Don't they realize how gross it is, and maybe it could use a cleaning?)

Suzy said...

Now THAT's a great post on a blog!

G. B. Miller said...

Sad but true.

But glad it was you and not me.

:-0

Woman with Kids said...

OMFG, I'm sorry but that's hysterical. That's such a fun phase... it seemed to move quickly into playing with the ~ahem~ front of the diaper for my boys.

bodoba said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that this has happened too. I've also been granted the supreme pleasure of cleaning up poo footprints in my carpet (yay!) Somedays all you can do is sigh and shake your head.

Hit 40 said...

OH YUCK!!! I was lucky for my boys to never discover the joys of playing with their warm pile of poo. So Sorry!!! Now that he found the brown playdoo....

you probably will be cleaning him up for quite a while.

Unknown said...

He might be a stripper in the making...but he better control the pooing and peeing if he's going to make a living at it.

MEGandJEFF said...

hahahahahahahahaha...oh! Wow! That is just awesome :) Not for you..but for me :) I sure needed that laugh!

Babe in Babeland said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I don't know if I should laugh with you or lament with you or a little bit of both. KIDS ARE CRAZY!! I can't handle it. :-)

But I must say, he is the cutest little babe I've seen with poop all over his face!