Friday, August 7, 2009

Yeah, I saw you lookin' at her!

I'm not a jealous person. Really, I'm not.

He just loves to hang out with her.

I think I'm going to form some sort of Yahoo group. Wives and girlfriends dealing with this same issue.

Yesterday he hung out with her for hours. HOURS! Talking online, playing, hanging.

I am NOT making this up.

She is going down, I'll be sure of it.

She is sooo flat chested, boxish really. I'm not jealous, I'm not, but I hate her and I think I'm WAY hotter.

Maybe all of the girls on this Yahoo group can get together, form a bond, trick the 'other girl' into meeting us somewhere or a "chat" or "coffee".

That's when it will happen.

We'll get our revenge.

We'll set them on FIRE!

Yeah, but man would they smell burning up, them and all their PLASTIC!

So boring, no personality. NO one will miss them. NO ONE.

And the rest of us will be happy in a world without plastic, no good, flat chested of a girlfriend X Box.

But if he touches my Wii, there is going to be war!

5 comments:

bodoba said...

Mine has two. A PS3 and a PS2. Sometimes I actually wish the power would go out.

Furry Bottoms said...

I don't own a console of any kind. I want a Wii!!! Except, I've heard that theres actually a personality inside the console that tells you that you're fat. Mean! I wouldn't like that!

Juliana said...

Ha ha I knew this was going to be about the xbox!

Unknown said...

You are so funny : ) This is HILARIOUS! Stopping over from Mama Kat's : ) I think your other blog name is so cute : )

bernthis said...

mercifully, I have a girl, I have never touched one of those and hopefully and likely will never have to compete with one