Thursday, August 20, 2009

Timi and Leslie, you are ruining my life.

When I become obsessed, I don't mess around! Remember the unhealthy love I had for that tank top that didn't even look good on me?!?!


Continuing my diaper bag obsession, I've discovered Timi and Leslie.


This one would look mighty fine adoring my shoulder:




Of course you need the bag for dressy occasions:


For more Timi and Leslie, check out their site AND, no, I'm not getting paid, I'm just pathetic, BUT if anyone DOES want to send me fabulous diaper bags for free to write fun stuff, I would happily accept. (NEST and NOT RATIONAL and TIMI AND LESLIE, I'm talking to YOU because sometimes Hollywood stars are OVERRATED!)



Somebody stop me before it's too late and I abandon everything to feed my addiction and end up on some show, starved, friendless, and shaking in the corner clutching on to the latest sack that is essentially created to hold things that people poop in.

Gawd, I'm so over myself.

2 comments:

Becky HIll said...

You're too funny, I still like the first one the best.

MEGandJEFF said...

First of all: The tank top DID look good on you! Geez, girl!

Second: You are passing your unhealthy addiction to trendy diaper bags on to me..which is bad. Real bad!