Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The old one is just shabby.

I can't event think straight and am even annoying the Hell out of myself.

I'm OBSESSING over diaper bags.

It's bad. Do I really need another one? (Answer is YES.)

Seriously, will I even be USING a diaper bag much longer?! (Answer is YES, only if it's cute and one of the bags pictured below, because, damn, its so pretty, I will use it as a purse and best friend.)




Okay friends, meet Khaki and Black Canvas Tote by Nest.



OMG, and I JUST found it on sale here!!!



Or, or, OR, meet Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake Society? Really, who doesn't love cake?!?!



Can be purchased here.


If you need the clutch version of a diaper bag, meet Corsican Blue Cross Town Clutch.



Can be purchased here.



P.S. My birthday is October 18th. No, I'm not telling you that for any reason at all, none really, I promise...

6 comments:

bodoba said...

Haha that's awesome! I have a diaper bag...it's called a purse. For some reason after the kid starts moving I stopped using diaper bags. I guess I'll have to get used to them again.

Jenny said...

A diaper bag clutch?!? That just defeats the purpose of having a separate bag to lug around.... but it's so freakin cute!! I want one!! Wait, I don't have a baby anymore. Whatever. I'll borrow yours. And don't be fooled into thinking you won't need a diaper bag, even if Sawyer is cooperates and actually wants to be potty-trained! You'll be hauling around spare outfits like he's on tour everywhere you go. Costume change! :) Hmm, do they make rolling suitcase versions of the clutch?

G. B. Miller said...

Okay, just put the diaper bag down and step away from the display.....

You know, this makes me so glad that I when I had to do diapers, I didn't have to worry about looking good while carrying a designer bag.

Becky HIll said...

Love the Nest one and love PPB. and YES, you desperately need a new diaper bag!

Unknown said...

I bought a new diaper bag every year. It was the least I could do for myself. :)

MEGandJEFF said...

oh! oh! I want the first one! It's big enough to sneak stuff into the theater :)