Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just when I start to get Cranky

Okay, I know I shouldn't start a post with "okay" but too bad (Cause rules suck, right?). I was all cranky and getting annoyed and feeling impatient, I mean, check out what I started to write on the poor internet that has to gobble up my words no matter what it thinks...

I'm over it. I'm getting really over it. I've been having headaches, you know the ones that feel like your brain is being dragged behind a truck on a road that really needs to be repaved? Yeah, those and the doctors are like, you can have tylenol and I'm like, no thanks, that doesn't even do anything. So whatev.

I'm also soooo over this short sale stuff. Why the Hell can't a bank get their act together when they expect the world from us. I mean, can you imagine telling a bank, you'll get to them when you feel like it?!

Oh, and don't even get me started on Microsoft Word. No offense PC users, but I could NEVER go back.


And then I logged onto facebook because I'm easily distracted and was reading some status updates and wasting time and trying not to be annoyed and negative because, really, things could be worse than being annoyed at a non Mac computer then, THEN my friends, I read that my friend Janet was going to try and cut out dairy.

Cut. Out Dairy.

Those three words are like Christmas to me. A really fun, non debt ridden, fancy lights, family and friend filled, lobster for dinner kind of Christmas. You know, one I hope to have in my lifetime but don't REALLY need as long as people keep realizing how disgusting dairy is and that they shouldn't be putting their bodies through the evils of it and tell me THEY ARE CUTTING OUT DAIRY!

Ring the bells, sound the alarms (the fun ones), start the parade because EVERY single person that decides to research and realize how sucky a cows breast milk is for the human body, turns my frown upside down.

Diary sucks, dairy sucks, YAY! YAY! YAY!

P.S. I said "turn my frown upside down". I'm so lame.

9 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Hmmmm....dairy sucks.

No, not really.

Personally, I only eat dairy by-products (cheese mostly, because everything else has lots of sugar), because I detest the taste of milk (at least since I was a lad of 8).

But, whatever floats your boat and makes you happy, so be it.

Anonymous said...

hahah whatever it takes girl!! It's a good thing that milk does what it does to me because i barely ever drink it anymore!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

You know what...Tylenol hasn't really been helping me lately either. I hate that.

bodoba said...

If I cut out dairy can I still spin milk fiber into yarn? It's technically not going in my body...

Yes that's right people...you can make yarn out of milk fiber. Same concept as silk, but not out of bugs, out of cows.

If it helps i've cut out everything but cheese.

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

i wish the hate of dairy gave me that much of a thrill.

Tracie said...

You hate dairy worse than you hate pc's, don't you?

SweetPeaSurry said...

I totally dig your frown upside down, I think it's GORGEOUS!!!

Instead of Merry Christmas or Happy Juan-ica (yeah ... never could spell that one), or Qwanzai Bush or whatevs!!! I'm gonna wish you Happy Non-Dairy baby!!!

Blessings my dear headache riddled woman!

Babe in Babeland said...

I TOTALLY agree with you! The problem is, dairy is so tempting and delicious. I have been trying to cut out dairy all my life! I feel SO MUCH BETTER when I do! My body just works better, I have more energy, AND I'm trimmer. But I can never seem to stay on the no dairy kick. Any tips for me? Any advice? Because seriously, I totally agree with you, but it's soooo hard!

Unknown said...

Dairy. I don't think much of it until I try to cut it out of my diet. And then all I do is want it.

Short sales suck. Hang in there!