Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Almost....

The tree is up and a little stinker I know helped me decorate.





Our tree is decorated only half way up to the top, being sure to keep any glass ornaments out of Sawyer's reach. Not happy with our decision to keep a piece of Christmas out of his hands, I peek over to see Sawyer with the broom and I swear within a freakin' SECOND, he swung twice, the broom like a bat, and shattered two ornaments.

It still makes me laugh.

Merry almost Christmas, from me and my little slugger.

12 comments:

G said...

we have motion sensor spray guns for our cats that we put around our tree. Bet they work on babies too

The Peach Tart said...

Aw he's so cute.

meredith said...

these pics are too cute... merry christmas to you, too!

fallgirly said...

That is freaking hilarious! oh the joys i have to look forward to next year.

jessikahsd said...

Ha ha - I love the mischievous face his making in the second picture! Adorable.

G. B. Miller said...

He's just getting ready for Friday, that's all....

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

nicole marie said...

haha how cute is he! thats why little boys and there bats can make for the funniest of moments. merry christmas. i have become a recent follower and love your blog!

bodoba said...

awww so much fun! my daughter recently broke 2 glass bowls of mine so I can commiserate.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I think he is cute too!

Welcome Nicole! I love new friends!!!

Merry Christmas kids!

Matt said...

Merry Xmas!!! Hope you and yours have a great one!

Tracie said...

He is so friggin cute!! I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!

Aurora Sisneros said...

Buah ha ha ha! Just wait till the next one is born - he will be telling HER to smash shit with a broom, and SHE will get in trouble for it, and he will laugh all the way to the milk and cookies.

Like how I am just putting HER out there? *snicker*