Friday, December 11, 2009

16 Weeks!

In one sentence: I'm a nut job.

I am. I'm just psychotic when I'm pregnant. I know that I get crazy with child, and was fully aware I would morph into a monster, it's just incredible that my husband had to deal with me before and willingly did this to me again. I feel so bad for him but I think he remembers how I am pregnant. I'm not that smily, shiny little pregnant lady with her pregnant glow looking all cute. I'm the girl you back away from, like you SEE the evil in her eyes like an angry wild animal and you BACK AWAY SLOWLY before she mauls you alive. No joke, that is me. See, I'm so overdue for a post and I started many but something would come up, I get distracted and by the time I go back my attitude has done a 180 and the bipolar post doesn't really work out or make sense and I delete and go on with my day looking for innocent people to step into my cage.

I need one of those things that go over a dogs mouth so it doesn't bite, only for me, it will prevent me from speaking. Do they sell that at Motherhood?

One example and I'll move on, promise. So, I'm not a self conscious person, I don't get jealous but lately I have been, my stomach is getting bigger, I never wear makeup, my hair is always in a messy up do, I lounge in comfy pants and I'm not cute right now. There is this stupid pub that opened near us and the girls were these outfits so slutty they make Hooters look like a Mormon church and my husband met the boys there for drinks the other day. He knows I'm not a big fan of the place, I heard their food sucked, okay they have like a million beers on tap but screw the beer, SCREW THE BEER, right? Anyway, lately I've felt like he was keeping a secret, being kind of weird and I didn't like it. I thought it could be a good secret but then let my hormones get the best of me and now Tiger Woods is a man slut, and Geoff went to this pub and WHAT IS THE SECRET and WHY ARE WE THE COUPLE THAT KEEPS SECRETS?! I just imagined our life going down the drain and it made me cry, it make me mad, it made me fangs out FURIOUS so after a nice little dinner last night, I freaked out on him and asked why he was keeping secrets and he is being all sneaky and I don't like it, and -SOB- I DON'T want to sit on the bed with you when I'm pissed SECRET KEEPER!

Turns out he was, and it was a good one and he was just trying to surprise me for Christmas and now I ruined it.

Then I felt really bad and just cried for a good thirty minutes. Non stop tears. I tried to play some of them off as something being in my eye but that excuse didn't work. So, GO me, the evil pregnant wife that ruins Christmas for MYSELF. Ugh.

On a non evil note, I feel great! I haven't had a headache in like a week, I got to hear the heartbeat at my appointment, the doctor keeps telling me how much she loves me cause I'm super healthy and this pregnancy is gong to be so easy (She better not of jinxed it!), and I FEEL KICKS!

Woo-hoo movement! My favorite part of it all.

We have our scan booked. Sawyer looks at my tummy, signs 'baby' and gives my tummy a kiss. Does it get any cuter?

Geoff said not to worry if I don't feel movement all the time, "You're only, what, 8 or 9 weeks?" Umm, baby, make that 16, in a few weeks, we'll be at the half way point. He looked shocked an maybe a little scared after that like my water was about to break on his new shoes.

Again, it's going fast, I forget I'm pregnant most of the time and still want a margarita. My doctor said I can have a sip. A sip? What is the point, I need a fishbowl.

So, I'm good, as long as I keep tormenting the innocent to make myself feel better because that is the kind of mature person I am.

Onto the tummy!!!!






Told you my outfits these days are just fabulous.

Peace, love and baby rhinos,

Me

12 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh my, oh my...just remind Geoff that HE DID THIS TO YOU!

fallgirly said...

YAYYY! Belly pics! You are still so cute!!! I miss your posts little lady!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Adorable belly pic!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Hahaha, your rant makes me laugh. Your almost half way done though! You can make it.....there's a big fish bowl margherita waiting at the end of the line!

Anonymous said...

aww you are just the cutest! Lol you crack me up though! I'm that emotional and i'm not even preggo!

Maggie May said...

i hear you

you look adorable.

MEGandJEFF said...

Aw, man! Totally sucks when those hormones get ya! At least you can admit that you're crazy...a lot of girls won't!

Your belly looks so cute :)

Unknown said...

Dearie, we are excused of all hormonal rants when we are pregnant. It just comes with the territory.

And that, my dear, is a cuuuuuute bump!

G. B. Miller said...

No comment from here.

I'm just a singular guy learning how not to put foot into mouth.

Glad to hear that you're almost back to normal.

Whoops! Did I do that?

G said...

at least you're a cute prego!

take pictures of the skanks at the bar I want to see.

bodoba said...

you are not the only one! when I'm pregnant people back away from me in the grocery store.

meredith said...

you're too funny and too cute!!!

* i'm new to you blog and i'm your newest follower! :) *