Thursday, December 17, 2009

Award

I know some of you guys are too cool for school but I'm not. I'm not the cool kid and I still LOVE awards! Jewles from A Blonde Walks into a Blog gave me this one recently! She must be on something strong cause I think you are suppose to give it to NICE bloggers, but hell, she gave it to me and can't take back now! Hear that, YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!



So, I write ten things that make me happy and pass it on I think?

This is good since I've the crazy pregnant lady. Happy things...

1. Every time my husband is naked. (Uhhh, you asked!)

2. The look on Sawyer's face when he is proud of himself!

3. Kisses from Geoff and Sawyer. Oh and when Geoff rubs my face. AND when Sawyer cuddles. Love those two!

4. When you guys leave me comments. I love them. Love your comments, even if you don't agree with me. Love em!

5. Vacations and being able to drink on them with people I love, preferable somewhere warm oh and babysitters are nice too.

6. My friends in Turks and Caicos and California, and now one in Cleveland. I'm spoiled with awesome friends. You know those couples that are uneven, like the girl is HOT and the guy isn't or vice versa? It's like that with my friends. I don't deserve them. My friends are the best people in the world and I'm shocked they stick by my side year after year.

7. When my netflix pick was better than my husbands. We have this ongoing movie battle, and I like wining!

8. Happy hour outside on a warm day.

9. Pictures of people from before you knew them. Something is just so funny about seeing your buddy in head gear and a bad perm.

10. Learning. I love to learn, from professors, homework, mistakes, wise advice, books, news, culture clashes, my son. Learning rocks and the more you learn, the less you realize you know. Learning is so humbling.



There it is. Okay, now to spread the love. I'm going to try and focus on NICE and people that feel like friends through blogging...

1. Adorably Distracted: She is one of those incredibly nice people. She puts her life on her blog and gets hurt when people don't love her back. It's hard not to love her back, so those meanies have got to be on crack.

2. Maggie at Flux Capacitor. Her writing will pull you in. You can't help but feel her emotions. She has had some tough times and is very inspiring.

3. The Peach Tart. I think I give this girl an award every time but I freakin' LOVE her.

4. Speaking from the Crib is one of my new blogs I love. She cracks me up and she always has a post up her sleeve. Damn her being all blog responsible.

5. Aurora at Green is the New Black. She makes these reusable bags that are adorable, works with my hubby and her comments leave me wiping tears from laughter.




K, that is all I have time for now.

Peace, love and nice people,

me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!

Anonymous said...

Awww LOVE you!!! that's so exciting!!! Hope you have a great day and get to see your hubby naked tonight!

what? I want you to smile! lol

Thanks love!

meredith said...

first a big, huge CONGRATS!! that's awesome!!

now, i need to go check out some of those blogs i haven't heard of yet! :)

Juliana said...

You are welcome and I'm not taking it back, you deserve it!

SweetPeaSurry said...

Ahhh we have so much in common!!! I love awards, and drinking, and vacations, and hanging outside drinking when it's warm and funny and fun bloggers.

I think we were sisters in another life, or universe or time-space continuum or something.

Congrats on ya award!!!

Tracie said...

Congrats! I will check out the blogs that I'm not familiar with.