Saturday, July 25, 2009

Random Crap

Sometimes I like these random posts because the tidbits are short and to the point. This is what's goin' on.

I have 'Git it gurllll, git it, git it gurlllll' in my head. I'm not sure what song that is from but I wanted to put that as my comment of almost every post I have read in the last few days. Unfortunately, I think I'm the only one who would understand my comment. If I haven't commented on your post recently, it's because I calmy refrained from typing hip hop lyrics into your blog. It's a good thing, trust me!

I need to go though with things. Do you guys have this problem? I get all excited and plan grand goals then get all distracted.

That might be because I sing, 'git it gurllll, git it, git it gurrllllll...' all day! Damn.

I'm officially personal training at the gym I teach aerobics at. I'm super excited. I L-O-V-E this gym. If you live in Denver, you NEED to check out this gym. I think the big difference with this gym and others is the people that work there. They just treat everyone like a best friend, instructors, trainers, members, janitors. It makes everyone happy. I'm always happy at this gym.

I'm really into St. Germain right now. MUST try it. Even all my Mormon peeps can try it I believe. I think it's no or lowwww alcohol, and YUM to the YUMMY! MUST TRY St. Germain! But for everyone who shares a past time as awesome as mine...aka-drinkin', you must add the goods, if you know what I mean. Git it gurlll, git it git it gurrrrllll!

My husband might has a job prospect somewhere outside of Colorado. This makes me happy and sad. Happy because we can't barter with the credit companies. 'I'll give you a six pack and skinny white baby if you just take away our debt...' Sooooo, one of us needs a job that pays the bills. Again, BORING. But, a prospect is nice. I just don't want to move away from here. I don't. It's in the early stages, but if this does happen, I'll be really sad. When I first moved to Denver, I hated it. I didn't have any close friends, hobbies, anything. I love my life now, I love where I'm at, I love everything going on around our family. Sooo, yeah.

Everyday I feel incredibly lucky that I have a healthy, happy baby and if you do, you should too. Do you know how many people lose their babies everyday? Stop complaining about the small things and feel blessed. I wish I had a magic wand and could grant people the wish of happy families. If I could do anything in the world, it would be granting couples that wish.

I've gained ten pounds since our vacation. How much Rum does that equate to???


I love you all!

Peace, love and spinach salad,

Me.

7 comments:

Hit 40 said...

I don't blame you for not wanting to move :-( I know I would have a very rough time moving my 2 boys. They love their school and friends. Hard to move kids once school starts.

I love to post random bits too.

Deb said...

you are going to have to explain the st. germain and how your mormon peeps can partake..

Deb said...

cuz i am always looking for loops holes.

Juliana said...

You are so not moving.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I know, don't really want to, BUT might not have to happen anyway, we'll see.

St. Germain- Geoff says it hardly has any alcohol in there if any. I don't really know though, that is also what he says about Vodka. See, I'm looking out for my Morms. Can I call you guys that?

MEGandJEFF said...

That was some great randomness!! YAY! for being a personal trainer at an awesome gym..I could use one of those! All the ones at MY gym scare me. Seriously.

And the moving possibility...aggghhh...that is rough! I hate it when you finally get comfortable & love an area, love everything about it..and then things change. Maybe even for the good..but still change. I do not always dig change. Best BEST of luck with that!

Lastly..calories in rum..lots..but such yummy ones!

Right-o then!

Anonymous said...

Do hard things