Saturday, July 18, 2009

On Not Taking Tylenol

Well, it's Saturday morning and I'm not hungover. You can thank our (air quote with fingers) FRIENDS who decided they wanted to work on their house instead of boozing it up with us like we do every weekend. I'm thinking that when they invite us to dinner, we shouldn't always show up with our suitcase? Do you think that scares them off? Do you think they are REALLY working on their house? Now I'm all self conscience. I think I'm going to call them over and over again until they pick up.

Anyway, in my non-hungover state, I decided to search out some new blogs and I totally fell in love with Tracey.

I even told her I love her. Maybe I shouldn't of. I always jump into things too soon. I mean, I just met her, sort of.

Oh well, got to go, I'm leaving my 8th message now...

9 comments:

CallMeDorothy said...

i found your blog (after you commented on mine, duh) and i love it. It is so funny! im following you now (dun, dun dun---scary music) so i will be back!

funny in the 'hood said...

You are so sweet!!! I love finding new blogs too and I really love making new blog friends. Thanks so much for the "shout-out" girlfriend, you are awesome!

funny in the 'hood said...

One more thing. In my house, pulling a Geoff is called doing the "slink and sleep." As in, where the hell did Tracey go? Oh, no, she pulled a slink and sleep, didn't she? Slink and sleep goes hand in hand with "super wasted." When I'm done, I'm done.

MEGandJEFF said...

You're not crazy at all....:)

bernthis said...

some people love stalkers, no really.

SweetPeaSurry said...

I keep finding new and fantastic blogs (like I found yours) and NOW ... I spend all my time reading and commenting.

I really need to buy a life, or steal one, or something.

blessings!

SweetPeaSurry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JennyMac said...

haha. I am sure she appreciates it...true blog love forever.

Unknown said...

Call Me Dorothy- I'm glad I found yours too!!! LOVE the scary music!

Tracey- The 'slink and sleep'? Can't anyone get wasted with me AND stay up for the duration of our buzz, come on now! hee hee

Sweet Pea- I"m finding my life gets a little postponed when I get on a good post. Oops.

Jenny- That made me laugh, it is true blog love forever. I'm totally blog dating her right now, she doesn't even know it!