Saturday, July 11, 2009

Calling all Haters

Lately everyone's blog is complaining about the people that leave hurtful comments, are just plain mean, and more than anything, leave those comments anonymous hiding their identity.

Wussies.

Truth is, I'm a little jealous.

I still let people know I love them by making fun of them.

I throw things at people I like.

I get a little bit mean when I feel intimidated.

Why are you guys all so nice to me?

WHERE ARE MY HATERS???

I feel like my haters are really my TRUE LOVERS!


Some reasons you should hate me:

I was wasted the day before I took my first positive pregnancy test and don't regret it. I almost wonder why I didn't throw in one last shot for good measure, and I have friends being yelled at by the anonymous commenters, 'HOW DARE THEY DRINK WHEN THEY WERE EVEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT!" Hell, I say, bottoms up, until you know for sure you can't anymore.

Speaking of drinking, just two days ago, I wasn't doing too well with balancing a beer and pushing my son in a stroller. Beer spilled on top of his head about THREE times and I thought it was HILARIOUS!

I don't floss.

I'm not into animals. Not an animal lover, so shoot me. Don't want one, ever. I feel animals should roam free, and not be caged in our house.

The other day I fed my son a Reece's Peanut Butter pancake for breakfast because I thought it would be funny to watch him bounce off the walls but didn't think about how he would feel passing that crap through his system.

I peed in the ocean during our vacation.

I caused my husband to not be friends with some of the relationships he had before we met and am a little proud of it.

I haven't spoke to my mom since I was in high school though she tries to reach out to me.

I don't listen to you, I try to fix you, that's my style.


Sometimes I suck.


Don't you think????

7 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Nice rant.

What brought all of this on?

In any event, I've been through so much in the cyber world that it doesn't even faze me anymore. People can hate me all they want in the cyber world (and some have carried that hatred to my blog, thus the moderationg thing), because deep down, they know that I'm right 99% of the time.

SweetPeaSurry said...

You are super-sucky!!! I love it!

kate telles said...

I think ur kinda weird that u HATE dairy sooooo much...does that make me a hater? Or just a liker of dairy? :)

Woman with Kids said...

You peed in the ocean? I absolutely hate you. I once swam in the ocean, imagine if I swam near your pee...

Oh, wait. This started out as funny but now I feel the need to go take a shower.

How else is there to show love if not by poking and mocking?

MEGandJEFF said...

I'll be a Hater..but only because it's the 'cool' thing to do..haha.

Anyone out there who can HONESTLY say they've never done/thought/said something along this vein is a) lying. b) REEEEAAAAALLLLLY boring. & c) A giant, self-righteous pain in the tuckus!

Anonymous said...

I fucking love you! well said. I couldn't agree with your tactics more!

Unknown said...

G- I guess people complaining about their haters brought it on, I say rejoice!

Woman with Kids- YOU TOTALLY SWAM IN MY PEE!!!!

KJ- LOL, I love YOU!

NO, really, I love all of you. I want to roll you all in a blankie and carry you around wherever I go. Oh, and to also make you drink beer with me. Who is in???