Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dear Husband

I told myself I'm not allowed to post on here unless I get all my chores done. You know, I'm kind of grounding myself. I have to be super organized and use my time wisely to get everything done.

Who said I have to follow my own rules though, right?

Lately I've been crazy in love with my husband. I mean, I'm always IN LOVE with him, but lately it's been like CRAZY IN LOVE with him. I just want to eat him up, hold onto him forever, kiss every inch of his face on my free time. I'm totally obsessed with him. I love it.

Dear Husband:

You've heard it before, I love your freakin' guts. Every little drop off gooey guts. I love them. And your skin and eyes and bones and bone marrow and hair and nails. I love your bone structure AND your guts!

But I really love your personality, your laugh, the look on your face when Sawyer does something weird.

I really, really love how much you care for people. How much you care for me, how much you care for your friends. How the small things people do really touch you, like yesterday, you looked through this book our friends made for us with water in your eyes, just so touched. I love how much you love the people in your life.

I'm crazy about your interests. You are always interested in how to make the world a better place. How to keep people safe. How to make everyone feel loved and happy and cared for. See, back to the caring thing! You just care so much that you can get hurt in the process. That doesn't stop you, you just keep on caring.

You challenge me in ways I need to be challenged. It's really annoying when you do that. I know you are doing it to push me in a positive direction, so I still love you for it, even when I'm annoyed.

Your really funny. Sometimes your jokes make no sense to me. That is probably because you are a lot smarter than I am. You are super intelligent. I love that. I love that you are smart and funny, even when your funny goes right over my head.

YOU GIVE THE BEST HUGS!

YOU LOVE TO CUDDLE. The other day I thought, what if he was just pretending to like cuddling but one day you couldn't handle it anymore and decided you weren't going to be a cuddler. Yeah, I didn't like that thought. So, don't even try it. I'm in love with your cuddling and if you stop... well, lets not go there.

You can cook portobello mushrooms like no other. Mmmmm.

You will do anything to make sure I'm having fun. It doesn't matter what, or if you are in the mood to go do something, if I think it will be fun, or you think I might have fun, you are game. You will do anything to make me smile. That doesn't go unnoticed, and baby, you make me smile even when you aren't doing anything at all!

You just looked at me and laughed. I'm watching you laugh right now at some podcast thing. Did I already tell you how much I love your laugh? I love it, right now, right this second. Keep laughing lover!

I always write to Sawyer. I think it's well past your turn.

I love you baby. Thanks for letting me trick you into liking me. You sure fell into that one didn't you?! Sucker!


Your wifey

9 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever read!!!! :)

Becky HIll said...

Awww, you guys are too cute, love you guys!

MEGandJEFF said...

Absolutely Awesome!!! Made me smile :)

Matt said...

Awww...

portobello mushrooms are so romantic.

Unknown said...

UPDATE: My husband read this when I was at work. He never reads my blog. Pretty much refuses too, but I sent him this one in an email after asking if I was annoyed with him. Obviously I was not.

I came home to a clean house, empty dishwasher and awesome fort in the bedroom.

Nothing says I love you like a rad fort!

Unknown said...

Oops, refuses TO not TOO.

anymommy said...

Such a sweet post and the update comment made it even better. I hope you two had fun in your rad fort ;-)

Mad Mom said...

Aw this is sweet. I get like that too sometimes. Then he wonders what's "wrong" with me. haha! I think it's important to tell that person just the little things about them that make you love them. :)

fallgirly said...

So cute...you know I was crazy in ove with mine while I was PREGO!! hmmm