Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cheese.

No this post isn't an anti-dairy post, it's about me NEVER taking pictures. I NEVER take them. I lived in Turks and Caicos for about two years the only thing I took home was a fuzzy memory and a high alcohol tolerance; no pictures. I've taken a lot more pictures ever since I had Sawyer, but every picture is of him and nothing else. I'm on a quest to take more pictures. Here are a few from this week.


My partner in crime.



Geoff convinced me to eat as Sawyer does. With bib.


The girls at the Fillmore in Denver.


A freezing morning in Breckenridge. Geoff went to take a closer look at something in the water and I snapped a picture. Think this picture looks cool, or artsy or something. Whatever, it's not of Sawyer so stop making fun of me!


Us on the patio in Breck. This picture made me feel really old and wrinkled the first time I saw it. It's like you see yourself but don't really recognize your own face. Maybe I shouldn't say wrinkled, uhhh, this picture made me feel really mature... yeah, mature. That's it. See all the 'character' in my face but GAWD my husband is hot!


To taking pictures, good friends, hot men and wearing bibs! Cheers.

5 comments:

fallgirly said...

Love them! You're so funny. We're getting old lady, I know in our brains we don't feel it but gees we're almost out of our 20s.

Unknown said...

Thanks Autumn, you sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself! ;)

Crap, just dropped my bifocals...

bernthis said...

the first time I realized I was seriously old was when i had a photo taken of me when I was closing in on 40. I have barely smiled in a photo since. I was like Ahhh!!!!

It was like one day no wrinkles and then BAM!

ps. you don't have any that I can see and i promise you I am not just saying that

Juliana said...

Take as many pictures as you can!

Matt said...

So much better than an anti cheese post would have been!