Thursday, January 28, 2010

This little Mac of Mine

About 3 years ago, I met this really cute boy. I liked him a lot and I knew he was really smart. Before I let my heart get hurt, I had to ask him:

"Mac or PC?"

Several months later we were married and our house is like an indoor playground for all things macintosh.

It was an Apple love story from the very start. We love our Macs and all things Steve so I was surprised to find I was way behind the Macintosh loop.

I'm talking about The Church of Mac.

I had no idea I was in the dark. No idea my mac had a place to go, to learn of his creator, to live with a higher purpose.

Dear Mac: This is for you.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Ha Ha! so funny! where do you find this stuff? LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blasé said...

you better turn that lil' boy back right-side-up!

G said...

hearts to MAC. but ipad is lame. it should be itampon

Becky HIll said...

I can relate now!