Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I always made fun of THAT girl

I sit around waiting for the phone to ring. I know he'll call. He promised to call. He'll call right? He said he would call, why wouldn't he call?

Did I not look cute enough last time I saw him? I wore the jeans that make butt look good. Geoff even said so. Should I of worn something different? Was it the outfit? I knew I shouldn't of worn that outfit.

I let him walk all over me. Said it was his LAST chance. Swore I would walk away.

Secretly, I lingered.

I drove by uninvited. I planned our future together. Everyone knows about him. I call him "mine".

Am I dumb?

He still didn't call.

Everyone asks how he is doing almost daily. He is a HUGE part of my life. I've been so shut off to the idea of meeting others. I don't want to meet others. He's mine. I'll make him mine.

He still hasn't called. I said we were going to be though if he didn't stick to his promises. He said he would call two days ago.

I sit here waiting.

Should I face the facts?

The house is sooo not into me.

12 comments:

Juliana said...

Ha ha I just posted that I was NOT into kidney stones almost at the same time you posted your house not being into you. I think your house loves you, he just does not know it yet. Good things come those who wait. When you meet the right one it will make all the timeyou spent with the wrong ones worthwhile!

MEGandJEFF said...

Seriously!! Enough of the game-playing already! Don't houses know that a girl just wants a commitment??

Unknown said...

Meg- NO JOKE, this house is a PLAYAH and I guess I was wrong, maybe I DO like the bad boys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fallgirly said...

I say keep it in your thoughts but I'd start opening yourself up to others...

Unknown said...

check out my blog...you got an award!

http://mommymandymusings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You guys want me to be a hussy huh?

Unknown said...

Sigh. Fickle.

G said...

hahahaa
house. pee. love it.

G said...

hahahaa
house. pee. love it.

kanishk said...

it will make all the timeyou spent with the wrong ones worthwhile!

Work from home India

Diva's Thoughts said...

LOL...I say walk away...NOW before the house hurts you further.