Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Not Worthy

Last week Mandy at Mommy Musings gave me these awards. Isn't she way too nice? Go tell her she is too nice and show her some lovin'!







There are a bunch of rules to these and the rules always change so I'm going to pass them to people I like and make up my own rules.

Mostly cause I suck.

Oh, and when you get awards, I usually don't tell you. But sometimes I do. Depends how I'm feeling and if my son has demanded the computer after I've been on for ten minutes. He thinks he is an adult, I swear. You should of seen him the other day with my iphone. He somehow got to itunes and was dancing to Ms. Britney Spears. I was like, whhhhat? Daddy wasn't too happy about that one.

They say NEVER apologize for not writing on here, not keeping up with postings. Why are there rules? Can't we do whatever the hell we want? I still want to apologize, it's been a little nutty around here. We are moving in about two weeks, to where, we don't know. See, so I have to pack and find a place to live that is month to month and decent with washer, dryer and parking and not crazy expensive and moms club has been time consuming to say the least. So, I've had to do stuff.

Most of these awards, you have to write a few things about yourself. Well, I think you guys hear enough about me, so I'm going to write about other people.


Sawyer: He roars like a lion now. I taught him this after Geoff brought that mountain lion video home. I want his first reaction toward a lion something I can decipher. I don't want him to say 'meow', or walk toward one to pet it. My child will be eaten and it is VERY likely that we will see one living in that house. The downside of this, however, is he LOVES to roar. This reminds me of my half sister. My half sister is about 12 years younger than me (I think?), and when she was little, I'm talking like TWO, she wanted to be a Paleontologist. She knew how to say paleontologist, what they did, the correct scientific name for a gazillion dinosaurs but most of all, she would bend over 1/4 of the way, pull her elbows in to her body, crunch her hands into claw position and roar at people. At first this was cute. Cute, like Sawyer's roaring but she didn't grow out of this. FOR YEARS she didn't grow out of it. If she felt shy, she would assume dinosaur position and roar. If she didn't like someone, she would assume dinosaur position and ROAR. Her preschool graduation? That girl dinosaur stepped and roared right down the isle. I fear Sawyer may 'mountain lion' down graduation isle one day, all because I wanted him to warn me if he saw a lion I did not. Nice, huh?

Little girl in my uterus: When I was pregnant with Sawyer I never slept. I was up all the time. I just could not sleep no matter how tired I was. My pregnancy with this girl is so different. I sleep like a rock. 7:30am rolls around and I feel like Sawyer woke me up at 2am. I think if Sawyer let me, I would sleep well past 10 and that is not me! Last night I was getting a little annoyed that Geoff kept trying to roll me over. I must of been on his side, pushing him off the bed or something because he doesn't usually push me back to my side. I was tired, soooo sleepy, wanting MORE sleep, not to be moved. After enough nudges, I woke enough to realize, I wasn't pushing him off the bed, and he was not trying to roll me over, this girl inside me was pushing against the bed (the side I was laying on) so hard that she would actually roll me a bit from my side to my back. How is THAT for strong???

Geoff: My husband has been working like a dog lately. He was out of work for a good part of last year and his job hired him back not too long ago. Since then, he's had a renewed passion to working there and making things the best they could possibly be. He does something (that doesn't make sense to me) and will come in the room and excitedly tell me how the compress has worked and the numbers are in the thousands than in the millions and something about Granite and I have no idea what he is saying but his passion toward work is so cute. My husband does not do things lightly, he pours himself into every action, whether it's building a fire, making Sawyer dinner, or doing database computer stuff. Just recently I've been demanding a little more of his attention, pulling him away from the computer for a snuggle, a kiss, just to hang out but his passion toward getting ALL things done to the best of his ability is SUCH A TURN ON!


Okay, I'm done.

Here are some bloggy kids you should check out if you have not.

Travis at I like to Fish. This is one of my newer finds and he makes me laugh every time I read him. I know the awards are girly looking but GET OVER IT!

Alice at Finslippy. She is super popular and not reading little blogs like mine, but she is still funny if you don't know her.

Martinis or Diaper Genies is always awesome!

So is Speaking from the Crib. Awesome.

Jewels at A Blonde Walks into a Blog for her pretty new look!

Last but not least, Tera at Olive Hue Designs. She is giving away these cute drawings that I want to put in the new nursery and if you enter and make my chance of losing greater, I'll find where you live and, I don't know, but still!


Love you guys!

6 comments:

Aurora Sisneros said...

Tell Geoff to cut it out - he is making me look bad. ;)

MEGandJEFF said...

You are one busy woman!! Best of luck finding a place to live and hopefully the house will work out soon! My fingers & toes are crossed for you!

The roaring thing is funny :) Both Sawyer & the story about your half sister..my friend's little boy growls all the time, so I call him a gremlin..a cute gremlin, though!

You have one tough cookie growin' in there!! That is crazy that she was pushing so hard she was moving you!

And your hubby sounds like mine. He never half-arses anything..super intense at work, house projects, cleaning (when he decides to organize..look out!) & I TOTALLY agree..it is SUCH a turn on!

*whew* Yay for long comments!

Juliana said...

Thanks lady-You deserve these awards very much and I love your blog so much. I am so glad that I got you into blogging-you rock. I hope you win there are so many AMAZING giveaways right now! I hope you win!

Hello, I'm Tayler said...

I honestly hope I am as cool as you are when I am a mom one day.
You're blog makes me laugh/it's so sincere. Awesome.

Unknown said...

Aurora: I'll pass the word along!

Meg: Now, THAT is the problem. Don't you know when you cross two things, one of the crosses cancels the other cross and there is not good luck cross! GREAT, thanks a lot! ;)

Tayler: That is seriously the nicest comment. Thanks so much and something tells me you are going to make a wicked cool mommy!

SweetPeaSurry said...

I roared today ... well actually it was more of an 'I'm 11 years older than you pretty boy, RAWR' but still ...

Stay bizzy, stay happy and brightest blessings!