Monday, June 1, 2009

Me? Award? Yay!

Guys, guess what?! I got an award from Jewles at A blonde walks into a Blog who says I'm funny! Thanks Jewles! I LOVE when people think I'm funny, usually, I'm the only one laughing as people give me blank stares! Damn blank stares.




Okay, I guess you pass it along, this is my first award, so I'm a little virginy at all this.

Here we gooooooo...

Jessica at BernThis. I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica recently and I love this girl. I wish I lived closer so I could force her to hang out with me and be my friend. She is hilarious, and everyone should go follow her. P.S. Do you know how much we bloggers love our followers? Don't be shy!

My friend Lindsey at Bloody Marys in Los Angeles. I LOVE this girl. She started a blog not too long ago rating, what else, Bloody Marys. She is drop dead funny and her blog needs more recognition.

Girl's Gone Child. Yeah I know, super popular, super amazing. Read her!

Amber at Crazy Bloggin' Cannuck: A Denver Mommy Blog. This girl is absolutely adorable, you can't help but meet her and not love her. You can also find a lot of her stuff over at Mile High Mama's, the Denver Moms Blogging site she started and I'm addicted to. Check them out!



Hope you all had a great weekend, more on mine later.

I love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welll.....uhhhh...errr...gee. I'm honored, truly. But "LOVELY?" :-)