Saturday, June 27, 2009

Best Vacation EVER

We are home, got back at about 1 am actually and we are doing all the things people do when they get back from vacation. Laundry. Lots of laundry.

The trip was the most amazing thing I have experienced to date. My skier mountain-man husband might have turned into a sailer beach bum with a sexy tan and scratchy chin scruff. I have so much to say and so many pictures to post, obviously today will not be that day. I'm back, it feels good and it feels sad. It's funny, I still feel like I'm rocking!

Here is the first and only picture I have downloaded so far:

Isn't she a beauty so far? Wait until you see the rest of her!


We all decided that after a trip like this detox was in order, two weeks of healthy eating and no drinking of the adult beverages.

Detox is going great so far though it's only been half a day. I say 'great' because Geoff says mimosas don't count.

So there.

I'm excited to get posting soon, until then, I've got to put the darks into the washer.

Miss and love you all,

Me.

3 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

AH. Laundry...*sigh*. I have piles of it myself..just got back from Mexico..same story as you..I already wish I were back on the beach! Have fun with that laundry!

Juliana said...

Love your pictures. Really I could see how great your trip was...just looking at them I felt like I had a mini vay k

Matt said...

Mimosas totally dont count.

I mean, it's orange juice. Kind of.