Sunday, February 6, 2011

The contest no one wins! Yay!

If you haven't heard the most sweetest thing happened this weekend.

And no, I didn't watch the Super Bowl so whatever if your team won.

THE SWEETEST THING EVAH: we have a tenant for our condo!!!

Yay!!!!

If you don't say "yay" out loud we aren't friends.

Redeem yourself now if needed.

I told my husband if we found a tenant for our condo, we could get him a new X Box and to my surprise, the damn X Box we thought was broken started working and now my husband is playing all those stupid shooting games again.

Damn those games, what WAS I thinking with that new X Box crap?!?!

Since the X Box is all working I decided that instead of spending the money on an X Box, I can buy paint for the master bedroom. Peach walls and ceilings really aren't my thang. Yeah, THANG.

So I'm all looking at HGTV pictures and wall colors and things to do above my bed when my friend sent me a picture and it was soo above the bed perf.
(As in perfect.)

Image here.


But then we got all cocky like "All we need is love, love is all we need" was sooo below us and were looking for optional lyrics.

She asked if we had a song and I said, hellz yah! It's " From the windowsssss, to the WALL , till the sweat drips down my..."

Do you know this song? Tell me you do!!!

She thought, "From the windows to the wall" would be romantic! I was peeing from laughing because I could only imagine singing this entire song if I saw that lovely wall art in someone's room. I told her it was all or nothing and I'm not so sure how his mom would react to, "Till the sweat drips down my balls." hanging above our bed.

Mom, how would you react?

Here is where the contest begins: Basically you don't win crap except to maybe see your lyrics hung above our bed.

Seriously.

My friend shot down the most awesome Brit-Brit, "HIt me baby one more time."

So, what the HELL is appropriate?!?!

Comment now.

Or else, "Till the sweat drips down my balls" will be hanging above the bed in our bedroom and NO ONE needs to see that!

21 comments:

MiamiShyner said...

I vote for "Forever in my heart, I finally found the love of a lifetime."
That's from Firehouse. And it's our song but you can use it. :)

Kristina P. said...

Definitely go with Ludacris.

stephanie said...

I definitely vote "till the sweat drops down my..." way classy.

On another note, I LOVE those signs.

Anonymous said...

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take you to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo Montego, baby why don't we go
Ooh I wanna take you down to
Kokomo, we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go, way down in Kokomo.
- - -Beach Boys, "Kokomo"

OR...

Because you're mine
I walk the line.
- - - Johnny Cash, "I Walk the Line"

on a more serious note...

'Cause even when I dream of you,
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing.
- - - Aerosmith "Don't want to miss a thing"

lol good luck!

Cassandra said...

I like the above mentioned Aerosmith!

Love the sign idea! And you made me laugh hysterically while reading this post!!

And YAY for a tenant!! :)

Happy sign decorating!

wonderchris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wonderchris said...

Life's such a treat and it's time you taste it.
There ain't a reason on earth to waste it.

"Lick it up" Kiss

Super romantic!!

Amy Polk said...

How about this from Groovy Kind of Love: Any time you want to, you can turn me on to
Anything you want to, any time at all
When I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiver
Can't control the quivering inside

Maggie May said...

Luda!!

Liz said...

Congratulations on finding a tenant! And I'm no good at phrase ideas like that.

Jenny DB said...

My vote is definitely with sweaty balls! Congrats on finding a tenant, and Just say no to xbox :-)

MEGandJEFF said...

Haha :) Just DON'T put 'Always Kiss Me Goodnight', cause that corny crap ain't yo thang (yes, THANG;) ummmm...unless you like it, & then it's sweet!

I totally said 'Yay!' out loud! YAY!

MEGandJEFF said...

Since I've already hopped on the corny train my mom has 'Forever, For Always, and No Matter What' in her laundry room..I'm pretty sure she's talking about laundry, though ;)

Unknown said...

You guys are cracking me up, I can't believe you area all voting for sweaty balls! What this REALLY means if I have the most awesome blog friends EVER!

Unknown said...

On another note: I'm thinking something from the Hello Goodbye Here in your arms song!

"I fell in love, in love with you suddenly."?

Thoughts???

Crystal Escobar said...

I said yay out loud :)
I'm so happy for you! That is great news!!!

Eat Pray Run Lose Love said...

How about...

I'll wait for you
And should I fall behind
Wait for me

(Bruce Springsteen)

Eat Pray Run Lose Love said...

PS - are you making these yourself?

Candice said...

Sweaty balls is definite wall decor perfection. Go with it!

Nikki said...

HAKUNA MATATA :)

Deb said...

Looks like Luda is in the lead sucka!