Sunday, February 13, 2011

Elance: PHP Programmers and More! (A Review)

Hey web scripter smarty pants, here is another website for you, Elance! You are totally going to get rich and when you do, I'll send you my wish list.

Like a large catamaran. What? Is that asking too much?

Elance.com helps pair professional with companies looking for professional programmers. This is another site you can bid on the projects posted. The great thing about this site is you can rate the programers hired and read their ratings before you hire someone.

I'm addicted to ratings. ADDICTED. If something isn't rated 4 out of five on average, I don't put the money into it. Ratings are huge and I'm sure they changed the way the world spends money. SURE. OF. IT!

So, why wouldn't you check the rating of a programmer you are about to hire?! Another great thing is it gives you the percentage of clients that gave that specific person or business REPEAT business.

THAT IS HUGE!

HUGE!

For all you internet junkies, PHP Programmers and jobs can be found on their site.

Along with a ton of other professionals.

Hi fancy bloggers, I'm talking to you!

Again, this is a site you can build your profile, search for a job, post a job, market yourself and GET PAID.

Because I'm not getting a sweet boat unless you get paid.

And look for those with great ratings! If you are tech savy like my husband and looking to post a position or for a specific job, check out elance.com!

Brought to you by your friends at elance.com.

No comments: