Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Forget it, I'm just writing this. Warning: I talk about periods.

The marathon is this Sunday.

As in a few days away.

As in

A

FEW DAYS

AWAY!

And I'm doing the period dance. After Sawyer, my cycle became a lot heavier and more crampy and then times that by five after pushing out Charlotte. I'm due for it in a few days, like MARATHON DAY and if that is when little miss evil chooses to make her appearance, this marathon is going to SUCK.

So, do a dance with me.

I'm also really pissy.

PMS related? No, couldn't be, right?

I'm just all annoyed with people. People I haven't even met or talked to in my life, close friends, EVERYONE! I just feel like people are sooo disappointing.

And here is the kicker: people that open their mouth way too much I'm REALLY annoyed at.

Are you seeing the irony? Basically I'm mad at anyone like me. I mean, really?

So I'm kinda staying quiet because my intention is not to tear anyone down and DAMN am I good at that.

So, this is me quiet. Anyone else hate me or is it just me?

Because I'm awesome.

Confuse-a-cat.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also getting the pd this weekend and even though I shoot devil stares at our intern whenever he is here, yesterday I would have shot him if my eyes had bullets. Even though I absolutely know he got on my nerves last week as much as this wk so it couldn't POSSIBLY be PMS, I still would not have shot him. Although last week he also didn't say that he thought he was doing us a favor by doing nothing so that we could have OT and get paid more. OH Yeah... I have NOTHING on my plate besides finishing what you could have done three months ago you spoiled, little, been here for too long, thinks your a genius freak!.... and by the way I wasn't kidding when I told you that you were the only one who considered yourself a genius!

ughhhh i feel better... PMS sucks.
Good luck at your race! hope the pd holds off

Kristina P. said...

I go through pissy times too. It's called Monday through Friday.

Jenny said...

Hmm, maybe I should have read your blog before I sent you that long rambling email... it's probably going to piss you off with all the sweet mary sunshine crap, oh well ;)

Can I just tell you, I throw Confuse-a-cat into random conversations like it's an everyday word, and no one ever gets it, but I love it! For some reason, reading it at the end of this post reminds me of Molly Shannon in Superstar.

Holls, you're going to kick that marathon's a-double-s, period or not. And just remember, there will be a bottomless mojito waiting for you at the end. For the electrolytes of course.

G. B. Miller said...

Would it be safe to say that I've been there done that?

Not having them, but listening to women talk about them (among other things).

And good luck with the marathon, I'm sure you'll do fine just by finishing.

Launa said...

Haha! So sorry! I'm having a kick my butt visit right now if that makes you feel any better... however, I definitely have no plans to run any sort of anything this weekend!! Hoping it goes well!!
Oh, and this is me being quiet! hehe!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Oh gosh, I truly AM confused, but I enjoyed this! Ha!!

anymommy said...

I can't believe you're running a marathon. That's awesome. I will do a little anti-period dance for you in the hope it will hold off a day.

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Ugh, I'm having a rough one as we speak. Just laid my head down on my desk for awhile, then decided to read blogs. I'm dreading picking up the maniac from daycare because I'll be alone with him tonight - hubby working late. Ugh.